The Plus and Minus points of clustering.

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Rami wrote:Well you had to spend 10 minutes getting gear, that was the fun part :bunny:

10 mins?
and the rest..
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Dotster
Emerald Rider

Post by Dotster »

im all for the clustering of rvr and NOT PVE

this week has not been very busy in rvr duno why maybe cause ppl lvling the new chars and artifecting them ? but imo more ppl to kill the better
maybe im back

New Toon Tripler - VW lvl 49uk:

all chars are gonedoh:

Majty
Emerald Rider

Post by Majty »

Dotster wrote:im all for the clustering of rvr and NOT PVE

this week has not been very busy in rvr duno why maybe cause ppl lvling the new chars and artifecting them ? but imo more ppl to kill the better
Well it would be good to not clustering the PVE, but as it stands now its all or nothing, when they cluster they can either choose to make one ToA zone for both servers to share or they will keep both ToA zones, but players from both server can still use both. Its a bit sad
DAoC - Hib/Prydwen
Ibarnae Greenroot - Lvl 50 Champion
Areliwin Greenroot - Lvl 50 Nightshade
Mileanna Greenroot - Lvl 50 Animist
Madde Greenroot - Lvl 50 PvE-Bard
LenaPH - Lvl 50 Buffbot Druid

GuildMaster of Aurora Borealis

World of Warcraft - Bladefist (PvP)
Warrior, Priest, Paladin & Mage, Lvl 70 & 60

Starwars Galaxies - Chimaera
Kepeetee Wamigma - Former TKA Master

Asysh
Emerald Rider

Post by Asysh »

The worst thing will be the silly "From Excalabur" and "From Prydwen" rubbish above everyone's head. Or meeting goovey new people from excal (unlikely as it seems :P) but not being able to invite them to your guild or skip off and pve with them.

Of course its win win for prydwen really: More RvR but still non-overcamped items or corus mine. I can smell the excalwhines already.
Asysh Eccos RR5 Valewalker, ML10 Battlemaster
Acysh KeKe RR2 Mentalist, ML3 Warlord
Asysh Timpatik RR6 Cabalist, Pre-ToA [deleted]

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Banana wrote:i personally voted for rvr clustering pve server based
simply cause the artis are normally camped and we have a small population. include exalibur and youll never get any arti

least think thats how it works?
If we cluster rvr, then people can move freely between all zones in hib pryd and hib exc. The only question is whether there will be one merged TOA zone or two of them. There is no option that keeps 'our' artifacts from being camped by hib exc. Pity because I see that as big potential for conflict between the two server communities.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

really?
oh 8-)
hmm
from an realm standpoint then i would say yes to clustering as i spect peeps leave more cause of slow rvr than slow pve
hmm might be nice to see how the excal hibs approach different artifacts mls etc :)
yea there will be some peeps who will be a pain but there are peeps on pryd like that :)
would be sensible to merge the rvr but have the pve zones seperate though as i imagine large servers are a nightmare to pve in.
Although this does mean peeps from both servers will be camping stuff it also means there are two sets to choose from which will work nicely for the artifact raids :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Problem is, clustering was designed to help the small servers do ML raids - something they were struggling with due to their low populations more than RvR or anything else, and hence it's designed around the fact you can go to someone elses PvE zones even if the zones aren't shared such that you can join in Excal ML raids.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

hmm
means we will have to bug them to come these forums though :P as i hate reading freddys ;)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Asysh wrote:The worst thing will be the silly "From Excalabur" and "From Prydwen" rubbish above everyone's head. Or meeting goovey new people from excal (unlikely as it seems :P) but not being able to invite them to your guild or skip off and pve with them.

Of course its win win for prydwen really: More RvR but still non-overcamped items or corus mine. I can smell the excalwhines already.

You can PvE with people from the other server in the cluster.
Briannon
------------
Badvicar EvilIdiot: level 3x heretic - Anywhere/Gaheris
Bardsimpson Botoxxbuddy: level 50 bard - Hibernia/Gawaine
Botoxx Injections: level 50 animist - Hibernia/Gawaine
Bowlina Botoxxbuddy: tiny ranger - Hibernia/Gawaine
Briannon Silverblades: level 50 nightshade - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)
Draccula TheCount: level 46 vampiir - Hibernia/Gawaine
Playmate Ofthemonth: level 50 enchantress - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

[quote="Banana"]hmm
means we will have to bug them to come these forums though :P as i hate reading freddys ]

If you bring FH flamers here they simply become Prydwen.net flamers. A change of forum can't reprogramme their genes and undo the genetic stupidity many exhibit.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”