Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

OohhoO wrote:Exactly!
& then you get a 5-day ban :D
or something :p

Or better still, I could use a chainsaw instead of a shotgun, then before I dismember them I can say, "I hope you don't mind me using a chainsaw. Shotguns alway seem a little impersonal... I prefer to show my respect by making physical contact with you!"

No! No! Please...... please.... stop the voices, they're in my head.... must kill.... must kill. mwahaha:

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

I've said it before and I'll say it again, what you lot want is the Japanese.

Seriously, when I played MLF and Merlin I could just login on a morning and find the Japanese had already stolen relics back in an AC raid for us but a peak time raid for them! :p

What was even better is the Japs would then go to bed leaving the relic raid defenders/attacks behind for us to clean up so there was brilliant RvR all day long as the Japs went to bed, the Euros woke up and as the Euros went to bed the Yanks woke up.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

Omg its been so long since ive been on here or even the game...sry that i didnt say bye u 2 :( So sry to see u go altho i havent been playing much myself..me and Koila hope to cu in WAR
Elediel & Kneehigh: Leading u to Honor and Glory..or Death but lets not fear the Worst eh ;)

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Koila wrote:Omg its been so long since ive been on here or even the game...sry that i didnt say bye u 2 :( So sry to see u go altho i havent been playing much myself..me and Koila hope to cu in WAR
WAR will last like 2 years or a helluva lot less if peeps start to see it for what it really is, CU in daoc prolly ;)
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Koila wrote:Omg its been so long since ive been on here or even the game...sry that i didnt say bye u 2 :( So sry to see u go altho i havent been playing much myself..me and Koila hope to cu in WAR
WAR will last like 2 years or a helluva lot less if peeps start to see it for what it really is, CU in daoc prolly ;)
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

[quote="Arcsalin"]WAR will last like 2 years or a helluva lot less if peeps start to see it for what it really is, CU in daoc prolly ]

What do you base that on?

/Ankh

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

[quote="Arcsalin"]WAR will last like 2 years or a helluva lot less if peeps start to see it for what it really is, CU in daoc prolly ]

unfortunally

daoc is on a decline.
Its been going a fair while. peeps tend to drift away.
Also when youve played another game you notice diff things and wish they could be implemented in daoc which makes it depressing to play.

Wow is in its 2nd year and i think peeps are getting bored. TBC might give that a new lease of life but im not entirely sure. Blizzard are making major mistakes with the customers at this point in time. hopefully they will cease after tbc is released.

War. Its based on a roleplaying game so lets face it, its already written.
Wether it will live up to the expectations that people have given it, only time will tell

At the moment its like waiting for star wars (which the first one bombed) or lotr (which was excellent)
you dont know how its going to be.

Lotro - thats one i will try. Wether this will be good as it will bring aload of idiots like me who like the film as well as the peeps who like the book, im not sure.

Future predictions

terry pratchett mmorpg :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Nikolas
Emerald Rider

Post by Nikolas »

Take care guys, all the best <3
Hibernia, Ywain 3
Nikolaas - 50 Ranger rr7.5

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

<ankh> wrote:What do you base that on?

/Ankh
1 Goa running the servers..enuff said
2 Other mmo's being out and prolly better during the release and aftermath
3 Peeps getting bored and going back to daoc after seeing that war really aint up to much
etc etc etc....
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Camlann

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”