The ML rush!

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Rami

The ML rush!

Post by Rami »

Next Raid: ??

We have now caught up the other ML rush. And seeing as there are other ML9 raids I'm not sure if I'll lead one. Alot of people seem to be going on the other one that means we won't have enough people to do ML9/10 since we were too few last night. And with people joining other raids we'll be even less.

Depending on the interest and how the other ML9 raids go I'll take a decision next week.

Thank you all for comming to ML1-8, we had problems at a few steps (2.10, and ofc the lovely step on ML7 that we almost wiped on and last night, 8.10) but atleast we made it. Didn't run as many MLs / week as I wanted mostly because I've been busy with MLs on Exc aswell and have had alot of rl thingys so I've been busy.

Special thanks to the people that came and helped with 8.10, if it wasn't for you we'd probably still be there fighting him :D

Loot:
Won't claim anything, any level 50 that can USE the item and that is on the raid can roll unless I say otherwise. If you want to roll for an alt, you will have to tell me before the raid. Or else you're rolling for the char you brought on the raid.
Scrolls, RoGs, non MP items etc will not be lottoed.

Rules:
Simple, be nice, don't afk and don't run ahead and do stupid things. :cow:

Star of Destiny:
Will collect SoD's from all raids and hand them out to those that need one after we're done with ML10.

ML1: Done!
ML2: Done!
ML3: Done!
ML4: Done!
ML5: Done!
ML6: Done!
ML7: Done!
ML8: Done!
ML9: ??
ML10: ??

Don't forget to get as much ML-exp as you can between the raids, you WILL need it later on.
shotz:

Pelquinn Nightbreed
Emerald Rider

Post by Pelquinn Nightbreed »

Any chance of doing this at 19:30CET as 18:30CET is pretty crap for us in the UK?

Rami

Post by Rami »

Pelquinn Nightbreed wrote:Any chance of doing this at 19:30CET as 18:30CET is pretty crap for us in the UK?
Depending on what the CET players thinks, either is fine for me but since we're doing ML1 and 2 it will take a while. How about 19:00 CET?
shotz:

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Any level req Rami, was thinking of joining with my 48 Eld maby?
Depends though, might get to late when starting at that time, but hopefully I can join.

Depends if your starting at 18:30 or 19:30 though, but one of the raids should be ok, could never stay for both on a weekday :/
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Rami

Post by Rami »

Elrandhir wrote:Any level req Rami, was thinking of joining with my 48 Eld maby?
Depends though, might get to late when staring at that time, but hopefully I can join.
Anyone can come,think you have to be lvl 40+ to get credit though
shotz:

Finolin

Post by Finolin »

Looking forward to next week, I was wondering how you'll be doing ML5? It's almost entirely group steps, so often there will be ML5 group raids first, then the BG rain just to sort out the last two steps.

However, on the calendar there's the ML4 raid on Monday, Aerendur's ML1 raid on Tuesday, and then the ML5 raid on Wednesday. I was thinking of running another set of group steps on Wednesday but I don't want to clash with Aerendur's raid.

So if you're going to run a full group and BG raid Wednesday, I won't worry about it, otherwise I'll run group steps on Tuesday. Thanks.
Finolin, 50th Elven Void Eldritch ML10 Convoker
Felia, 50th Celt Bard ML10 Sojourner
Fert, 50th Sylvan Arboreal Animist ML10 Convoker
Finality, 50th Sylvan Valewalker ML10 Battlemaster
Finoshar, 50th Shar Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Findrid, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Fiat, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Finesty, 50th Shar Mentalist ML10 Warlord
Fung, 50th Sylvan Verdant Animist ML10 Convoker
Finchant, 50th Elven Mana Enchanter ML10 Convoker

Rami

Post by Rami »

Finolin wrote:Looking forward to next week, I was wondering how you'll be doing ML5? It's almost entirely group steps, so often there will be ML5 group raids first, then the BG rain just to sort out the last two steps.

However, on the calendar there's the ML4 raid on Monday, Aerendur's ML1 raid on Tuesday, and then the ML5 raid on Wednesday. I was thinking of running another set of group steps on Wednesday but I don't want to clash with Aerendur's raid.

So if you're going to run a full group and BG raid Wednesday, I won't worry about it, otherwise I'll run group steps on Tuesday. Thanks.
I won't be running any grpsteps myself. It's up to each and every one that want the BG steps to get them done.
shotz:

whiteblazethecelt
Emerald Rider

Post by whiteblazethecelt »

any chance of getting anouther ml3 going as some peeps might off missed it(like me)plz, be very thankful!!!!!

Rami

Post by Rami »

whiteblazethecelt wrote:any chance of getting anouther ml3 going
Not on this rush.
shotz:

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

A long shot, but any chance u could do the ML6 raid on saturday instead of friday night? fingers crossed :satyn:
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”