Cyclopes?
24%
Cyclopes?
24%

Total votes: 25

Lenah

What do You want to farm next week? [poll]

Post by Lenah »

So, what are we going to do next week? Raid that is selected before sudnay, will be held in next week wednesday. (and perhaps another later)

Raids will drop great amount of scrolls, and i think its self explainatory what scrolls drop from wich area

(1) Taurs, setting up 2-3 solid grps and run violentically trough the islands of Volcanus, killing every Taur we can find. Finally ending up to killing Flask encounter mobs as long as there are those, then to Bruiser fortress and farm there till we're bored.

(2) Setians, setting up 2fg+ relatively random 45+ people possible with some xp leechage people. Setting camp or 2 near the ml4.2 fortress gate, where as we all know when you pull the 1st mobs from the gate, all nearby towns will send guardians there, and this way ensuring we dont run out of setians in couple of hours.

(3) Centaurs. 2-3 solid fullgroups, tank + pbaoe based prefetably. Agressively run trough all the 7 camps of Centaurs, kill the Khaos Shield mob or farm near it, kill Creon's 4 sons. Perhaps accidently hit Danos and Eramai on the way.

(4) Cyclopes. 2fg aprox atleast somehow solid. Jacinas sash encounter, then running around the flying towns where cyclops are, killing all in sight with utmost speed. I'm feeling we should also try the few deep purple ones in NE corner of AG, those that eat fg's for breakfast, but drop silly money and scrolls.
Lenah 50 Bard ML8 sojourner
Eluwien 50 Eld ML5 conv
Harazer 50 Ench PVE only
Harapon 50 Bard BB PVE only
Bloodcure 50 Druid ML1 perf
Krnzacgh 50 Ani ML1 conv
Crystaleye 50 BM
Grilfriend 50 Druid BB
Sithknight 50 Hero

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." ~ Abe Lincoln

Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

Id like to do a double vote. Setians and Centaurs! :P Not sure what Ill bring (growing a bainshee but probably too low until then). :)

Moley:)
Emerald Rider
Location: A connection of Tunnels in UK . Ready to take over the world with my mole-brethren!

Post by Moley:) »

The ones that make Mau's love me! So i can do GSV encounter :)

:argh: :banghead: .(how i feel about my 56k connection.)
Loktah level 50 Blade Master RR2 l7 :mwahaha:
Moleymoleymoley level 50 Mentalist RR4L5! :stir: *Magical Gesture*moley:
Darksaga level 50 Ranger RR7!! :ranger:

Mid/Glast
Haduken WL level 50 RR3 l7 bunny:
Necronomicon BD RR2l6 Level 39
Darksaga Hunter rr1 l4 Bane of Albion 5670 kills! :mwahaha: level 24

Retired and Retarded

spam: Master Of Spamming spam:

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Give sheep farming, i might renew my subs!!

:>
look, no hands!

Now retired

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

givf luri farming, plant a luri and watch em grow :sheepskip :snail:
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Dai
Emerald Rider

Post by Dai »

i'd like to do taurs, but if not centaurs would be nice, an if we have enoug solid groups i wouldn't mind givin danos an eramai a slap, i'll bring daicarva, my lvl 50 hero,because the pc is a family one :( i can't guarrantee i can come but i will try my best :) gl an tc

Hatsepsut
Emerald Rider

Post by Hatsepsut »

Uhm whatever drops regarding shades....? :D

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”