Former naked chars?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Luz
Emerald Rider

Former naked chars?

Post by Luz »

Yuhu

just wondering if anyone know if I can activate artis on my char that got naked in the crash again?

ie. I had GoV, and still have credit, so can I get scrolls and activate it again?

Main reason I am asking is I have no real clue what I had or not except GoV and CTD... ;)
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

No you cant. You need to rightnow it so they can reset the quest for you, you'll get the arti at lvl 10.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

Ok... but only way I will find out I guess is by trying to activate since its so long I cant remember doh:
Bah. Lv50s.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

if you have the encounter and if you still remeber you had GoV then just rightnow your loss and they will replace it, so wouldnt bother trying cos it wont work ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

[quote="Satyn"]if you have the encounter and if you still remeber you had GoV then just rightnow your loss and they will replace it, so wouldnt bother trying cos it wont work ]

But I had GoV and CTD, I think I had more stuff but cant remember :'(
Bah. Lv50s.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

hunny ... read my lips: rightnow it! ;) its gona be replaced and use your brains a little to figure out what else you had .. ie was your char templated? then it shouldnt be so hard to figure out what you had
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Hemuli
Emerald Rider

Post by Hemuli »

Yep, if u missing gov + ctd just keep going. You had som, few plaited hairs, 5x immo rings, few casta tridents etc.
- murr -

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :|

Blight
Emerald Rider

Post by Blight »

Yeah, what Hemuli said. Someone I know said he had a bunch of stuff that he didn't actually have, and since goa obviously were unable to verify whether it wsas true or not, he got everything he asked for, plus a bunch of plats. Now, you wouldn't wanna make it too obvious that you are just out fishing for items of course:-P But saying you had one of each of items that are commonly used in templates couldn't hurt I guess.
Blight eld ml 10
Blaeght mana eld ml 10
Mrbond shade ml 10
Maryan ment lgm tailor ml 2 (house 3259)
Laraev hero ml 5
Nina chanter ml 10
Lukkoye bard ml 8
Shroomss animist
Lokan bm ml 10
Buffysvamp bb and legendary armorer
http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s.php?u=Leetl

Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

They can see which quests you had completed (aka, artifacts activated etc), for normal drops its quite hard. Ive lost many weird/rare items because I couldnt remember many of them, but the plats made it ok to get something back together.
US Classic (all realms) & Lance/Alb & Limors

Hemuli
Emerald Rider

Post by Hemuli »

Yup, same here not going to blame that u going to fish items, it was just example. Just think what common items u had and ask em. Still database problem was worst and kinda bad way handled at all so players who suffered about it could get some bonus ;)
- murr -

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :|

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”