ML3 & 4 raid Monday 1st of May 18.00 CET

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
kivik
Emerald Rider

ML3 & 4 raid Monday 1st of May 18.00 CET

Post by kivik »

Seeing almost everything went good on my first raid I would like to continue with ML3 and ML4 next monday. This time raid will start at 18.00 CET because ML3 and 4 usually takes longer time.

Basic rules:

• Stick to your groupleader, groupleaders stick to Kiwik. Do not run ahead of me when moving between the steps. Try to keep random chat out of the BG.
  • Be at the meeting location 20 minutes before start so you have time to make groups. And since I don't see any problem with it you are allowed to yell LFG in BG.
  • Linkdeads will be waited for 3 minutes, those who LD more than 2 times will be left behind. All AFkers will also be left behind. I will grant credit to those who miss steps if I can, PM me with name and what step you missed.
  • Lotto will be held at Stygia Haven (Prydwen) after both MLs are completed. Remains, lg components and items over 99% qual will be lottoed. /random 1000
  • I'm still new to lead bigger raids and I'm not always 100% sure on how to do on some steps. So please come with tips on some of those difficult steps, preferably with PMs

Masterlevel 3
Time: 18.00 CET
Meet at: Aerus Haven (Prydwen)
BG on: Kiwik-p
Steps we will do: All

Masterlevel 4
Time: 15-20 minutes after ML3 is completed
Meet at: Stygia Haven (Prydwen)
BG on: Kiwik-p
Steps we will do: 4.2 Fortress of Storms, 4.5 Jann, 4.6 Oukesson, 4.7 Iter Statues, 4.8 Daehien, 4.9 Gaurmaes, 4.10 Matikhoras.

(Due to me forgetting to redo treasurer commands, some loot from the ML1 raid went to autosplit. So please remind me to redo treasurer when we port)

Hope to see you there :)
<The Wild Hunt>

Kiwik Druid

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”