Diversity - A Set Group Idea

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Oceaa
Emerald Rider

Diversity - A Set Group Idea

Post by Oceaa »

Diversity – A Set Group Idea

Basically, I am very much hushed with the idea of not being able to run in groups. It’s something I enjoy greatly, especially when you add Ventrillo, realm points and great teamplay to the mix. Since my guilds focus tends to be very little on Group vs. Group RvR I figured I may as well bring my ideas to a forum with more group-enjoying players. I wish to produce a set group but with a twist. Instead of going out, with the same people on the same characters, I want to swap the setups around a bit – hence the word ‘Diversity.’
After scanning a couple of movies, I discovered that tank groups and hybrid groups tend to both work very well. In some situations, a tank group will not cut it vs. a select opposing group and sometimes a hybrid group will not cut it. If we could introduce a team of eight players atleast, that can offer both types of group – we would not only learn more, we’d have the added extras of not being as bored and being able to experiment etc.
Ofcourse, this idea isn’t made with the idea that some Realm Rank 1’s come together to try and kill opposing groups that are generally Realm Rank 5+ but rather to come up with a Group, of average RR (4+) that can become part of a set group. This idea is still in development and I, ofcourse, need seven other players to begin the operation but If anyone would be interested in becoming a part of this set group then send me a private message on here or contact me ingame.

Basic Idea:

· Everybody is able to contribute atleast… a base class (i.e BG Warden / Druid / Blademaster) and (although not needed) a ‘diversity’ class or two diversity classes (i.e bainshee, VE/Dementia spec’d vampiir, champion). For example, I am able to provide a base class; Bard and a ‘Diversity’ class -> VE Vampiir.

· Different setups will be run on different days. For example; one day we may run with Light Eldritch, Blademaster, Blademaster, Champion and on another run switch to Light Eldritch, Bainshee, Blademaster, Champion

· We will ofcourse use Voice Communications, Decide on fixed days to run, Times etc.

· You need to be of a medium RR, ToA’d or in the process of it (ie. nearing finishing stages), geared up, owning a computer which doesn’t lag like jetlag etc.

As I said above, send me a PM on FH (don’t post below :P) if your interested in this and we’ll work from there. Make sure you post the 1 / 2 classes and a way for me to contact you

Hib/Prydwen - Active

50 Vampiir - Realm Rank 3LX
50 Bard - Realm Rank 5LX
1x Ranger - Realm Rank 1LX

Retired everywhere else!

Hibernia Master Level Runner

P.S - Don't hit me with the ban stick since I'd like to use pryd.net to advertise future raids as it seems many miss out with future knowledge of my raids.

Merci.
Bugzy, Bugzz, Bogz, Bigzy

Oceaa
Emerald Rider

Post by Oceaa »

Bump.

You can contact me on here too for those unclear.

And if you hadn't guessed this is Bugzy ;)
Bugzy, Bugzz, Bogz, Bigzy

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

i believe diversity is an old old wooden ship used in the civil war era.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

[quote="Oceaa"]Bump.

You can contact me on here too for those unclear.

And if you hadn't guessed this is Bugzy ]

You gimp buggzy!

Oh and, before i 'contact you'

Does Animist count as a diversity class orrr? :P
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Jjuraa
Emerald Rider

Post by Jjuraa »

hmm, not entirely sure where you're going with the diversity thing, but i can offer you base Blademaster and Diverse Animist, at least for a trial run or two. :p

Since severance dissolved no guild groups have snapped me up xD so i applaud anyones effort to start a new group :gopack:

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

could u make it clear to all interested Bugzy please, what your policy is on adding in grp rvr situation... :D with ofc the present climate taken into consideration you understand

(couldnt resist sorry haha no im not really, was cheap laff but it was sweet even though small)

:lol:
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

pikeh wrote:i believe diversity is an old old wooden ship used in the civil war era.
Umm....Anchorman?

/Ankh

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

<slaps bugzy around> and behave this time ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

Bugzy, i belive you contacted CT the other day? Anyway, we are about to start a new GG i think and may be running with 2 bards, so i suppose if you feelt like it, you could post a bit information about your self on our forums here on prydwen, Crimson Tears forums that is. I dont handle the recruitment, but ive always belived a guild can never have to many good/nice/friendly players ;)
Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Bugzy=good bard btw.
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”