Styles the Way they look

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
starburst
Emerald Rider

Styles the Way they look

Post by starburst »

Can anyone explain to me how u change the looks on your styles??? would br very greatful if u could

Thanks

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Sorry confused by what bit you mean by styles, the character graphics or the icons

if you do find a way that changes the graphics then your probably using a 3rd party program thats breaking CoC and could get banned.

if your talking about the icons in which case its down to the U.I but i dont know much about that im afraid.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

starburst wrote:Can anyone explain to me how u change the looks on your styles??? would br very greatful if u could

Thanks
Requiel wrote:As has been said already in this thread, while changing style animations around isn't giving you an advantage, there are exploits that can be done which do.
All of these exploits will be closed soon but in the meantime I'd strongly recommend not changing files at all. At the very least it may cause stability problems, and at worst your intentions may be called into question and you may find yourself in trouble.
Taken from this thread..
http://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthre ... ame+styles

I think that should make it perfectly clear to you so make your own mind up but be it at your peril..
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Succi
Emerald Rider

Post by Succi »

I'd like to see em prove that you swapped weap style files around :P

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Succi wrote:I'd like to see em prove that you swapped weap style files around :P
I think the KEY word in the quote was "MAY".. and the general direction of the statement was dont mess around with the game files..
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”