Interest in an all out Artifact raid?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
spook
Emerald Rider

Interest in an all out Artifact raid?

Post by spook »

With 1.81 on its way, having credit for an artifact encounter is what you need together with scrolls to be able to activate the artifact of your dreams.

Some of us aren't as lucky as others to have active guilds with the "correct" characters to wade through encounter after encounter. And some nights you don't have time to stand around ooking for peopel to help on that specific artifact.

I have plenty of encounters that I'd like credit for, before 1.81 arrives and I hope there's other people in the same boat.
My plan is to run through every single artifact encounter in ToA, also the ones that people very rarely use, either due to rareness or because it's just not worth it. (Can change with time)
I'm not sure how to plan it yet, but it WILL be split over several days and will try split out the popular artifacts for the different classes out so the turnout will be decent for any raid run.

What I need is feedback from people, if they're willing to show up and what characters. Broad spectrum of classes is preferred. 2 druid/warden, 9 stealthers and 3 tanks plus a lvl 46 bainshee wouldn't cut it for me, therefore I'll be rather harsh on calling off raids if the required classes aren't around and/or if numbers aren't sufficient. Naturally, stuff can be reconsidered depending on situation on the day and such
Even though doing stuff the "zerg" way, people would still need to listen and do as being told, I tend to have little patience with people doing stuff their own way, but I find it a great if people have ideas from experience or just shear adventurous nature, just discuss it with the others first.

I want to know if people are interested in this and on what dates they can attend. If there's a sufficient number of people, I'll start considering dates, what artifacts when and general rules. If there's anyone willing to step up and aid on this, be my guest, I can imagine there'll be quite a bit of stuff to consider, so several brains will be better.
Merely Mortal
Waiting for WAR, both the virtual and the real

Formerly on Hib/Pryd as:
Damarmas, Cias, Bryce, Line

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

i m intrested to join some of this raids
can bring warden with bg, Drood with fop, animist, enchanter for aoe
and bard with ct
depent s on what we need

raids should be after 20.00 cet and prefered on monday

cu levelnix
levelnix

Khylrion
Emerald Rider

Post by Khylrion »

I would be interested in some stuff ... but I can't dedicate myself to every evening of course.
Playing The Secret World:
Duncan "Khylrion" Mc Khylrion Dragon Blade Tank

will be playing Guildwars 2

Retired characters:
Khylrion Redhaired shield-bashing Firb & Major Nutcase
Psyche a'Dellic Magic Mushroom dealing Mentababe
Untold Legends Tatooed Celtic Bard
Chestnuttie Chiliflavour small, lean & mean, stalking Queen.
former GM of Keepers of the Sacred Nut

Craft
Emerald Rider

Post by Craft »

also thought about this :) starting alphabetically would be any better than everything else :) few animists needed, healers tanks and randoms shoudl be fine, enough to zerg it all would be kinda fun too :)
Xest wrote:What's wrong with worms, have you ever tried to kill one? every time you try and cut it in half it becomes twice as hard to kill and over and over until you have an army of partial worms.

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

I would be interested in coming along and could bring a druid or animist or whatever is needed to help. They could stick with the BG all through and do the work, and I could have other characters who actually need credit briefly join as well. I find that works fine if you just yell what artifact is next so I have time to get someone if I have someone who needs credit.

My snag is it very much depends if its a free evening. How about during the day on Saturday or Sunday if there isn't an ML rush? A lot of people seem able to turn out then judging from the ML raids and it gives more time.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

i'd love to join ... then again i cant make it if its during the day. I can join every night tho.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Koila
Emerald Rider

Post by Koila »

I'd love to join...should be fun :)

Kesxex

Post by Kesxex »

Interested for sure. Probably best is to run some raids on Saturdays and/or in the evenings.

Keep in mind that most people have more than one character so running it just once on each artifact is not giving that much benefit.
"If you are not living on the edge, you occupy too much space!"

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Post by Teraka »

Yep I'd like to be involved with this. I have several characters who need certain artifacts but would love to run through all available just so I can say I've done it :)

Teraka

spook
Emerald Rider

Post by spook »

Keep in mind that most people have more than one character so running it just once on each artifact is not giving that much benefit.
I have indeed been thinking of that since posting the thread, will see how thread develops. Have posted link to this thread on FH, but no one has replied yet, which surprises me a little.
Merely Mortal
Waiting for WAR, both the virtual and the real

Formerly on Hib/Pryd as:
Damarmas, Cias, Bryce, Line

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”