RP desiring Hibs

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Sharkith

RP desiring Hibs

Post by Sharkith »

What is it with Hibernia?

You have been enjoying the farming and all the zerging. I suppose you will enjoy it even more when those your fighting once more have Relic advantage?

Look at Camelot Herald and smell the coffee - if you get through the weekend with all your relics count yourselves lucky.

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

everz
Emerald Rider

Post by everz »

Hell no am i going back to normal rvr, for the first time in months i enjoyed rvring no matter how many times i died, so what if they take our relics, always fun been the underdog :p
deleted/sold rip daoc

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

I would be very horny for RPs, but as I can never get an RvR group assassination missions are my only possible source of RPs. Soloing as a RR3 Warden or Ani against opponents who seem to be on average RR7+ & usually come in groups of 8-24 isn't very productive.

I dunno what it is with UK server Hibs. On the US server I played on we used to welcome anyone who wanted to RvR & look to get them grouped cos at least it stopped them going out solo & getting repeatedly farmed by the enemy.

So no, I havn't been farming or zerging, although I would have liked to have been, & I'll probably care about the relics about as much as I get RvR-grouped, which is almost not at all :D
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Animist need lub - that was going to be my second thread title - there are waaaay too few Animists out there and waaaay too few groups trying to support them in RvR. When it comes to keeps and towers they are our biggest asset along with Naturalist classes and we need to encourage them to come back out.

Mr Manic
Emerald Rider

Post by Mr Manic »

everz wrote:Hell no am i going back to normal rvr, for the first time in months i enjoyed rvring no matter how many times i died, so what if they take our relics, always fun been the underdog :p

100% agree...... <As Mcdonalds quote>

Im Lov'in it!
Prydwen - Hib - Marsh Horde
Fiva - Ranger - lvl50 - TeamZerg - cl2
MasterCard - lvl50 - ml7 - cl4
AniManic - lvl50 - ml10 - cl5 champ
MezzManic - lvl50

Glastonbury - Hib - Savant Renegades
Manical - Ranger - lvl16

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Well my animist made RR3 yesterday and was defending Bolg at 1 am shrooming the ram. We beat them off once but they came back and we lost.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

fair enough go ahead and enjoy - I cannot think of anything more tedius and boring than the current state of play. Each to their own. I for one won't be around this weekend so <shrug> when the zerg comes knocking I won't really need to worry.

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

everz wrote:Hell no am i going back to normal rvr, for the first time in months i enjoyed rvring no matter how many times i died, so what if they take our relics, always fun been the underdog :p
yes MID and ALB will have alot of fun with you when you dont have any power strenght relic bonus,maybe people should think about this.:snail:

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Tbh i agree.

Insta RvR is fun aye, why does it have to be in Hib? Get Hib green again and take a keep and towers in Alb or Mid imo ;)
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Windmaster
Emerald Rider

Post by Windmaster »

wait for me, one day I will add my stone :D

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”