New stun ability since last patch?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Phalanx
Emerald Rider

New stun ability since last patch?

Post by Phalanx »

"A flash of light bursts in front of you!", resulting in a 5 or so second stun. Not on evade, not by positional opening, just a seemingly instant 5 second stun. Been stunned like this by a few different classes now since the last patch, and I just can't find any mentioning of this stun ANYWHERE!

Anyone who knows what it is and where it comes from?

Thanks
Exc Alb: Phalanx, Huxley, Odysseia, Ygrane, Fortinbrae, Gyudon, Gallaway, Normandie
Pryd Hib: Fortinbrae

cogs
Emerald Rider

Post by cogs »

AFAI have seen this is just a new message when a stun hits you, Ive had it from dragonfang, slam, creeping death, frosty gaze etc.
Coglen:Screamo:Cogs:Cogpiir:Quiescence:CogsySeverance

'Are we not all, in some way, looking for our cow...' - Brian Yeast

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

It's just a new msg you get from stun, whatever the source, shieldbash, casted stun, whatever. The flash of light must be a mental one ;).
Mael, 50th ment.

Halloran

Post by Halloran »

Im sorry to totally change the subject, but cogs LOTR sig picture had me in stitches :) lightened up my day!

Phalanx
Emerald Rider

Post by Phalanx »

Yeah I guess you're right, it just made me confused 'cause at one point I was fighting two SBs and it looked just like the stun came when the one I wasn't hitting styled at me, and an evade would be required for a stun on their part. Thanks!
Exc Alb: Phalanx, Huxley, Odysseia, Ygrane, Fortinbrae, Gyudon, Gallaway, Normandie
Pryd Hib: Fortinbrae

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Phalanx wrote:Yeah I guess you're right, it just made me confused 'cause at one point I was fighting two SBs and it looked just like the stun came when the one I wasn't hitting styled at me, and an evade would be required for a stun on their part. Thanks!
dont they have a side stun too ?
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

No, but they can use creeping death from just about any position if they are skilled/fast enough and with frosty gaze, sb can stun from anywhere also if they are strafing with the right skill. :)

Craft
Emerald Rider

Post by Craft »

its bad enough having anytime stuns on melee characters, was just on my vampiir on glastonbury and bam bam, Half Ogre dual wielding stuns = dead Vampiir :(
Xest wrote:What's wrong with worms, have you ever tried to kill one? every time you try and cut it in half it becomes twice as hard to kill and over and over until you have an army of partial worms.

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Craft wrote:its bad enough having anytime stuns on melee characters, was just on my vampiir on glastonbury and bam bam, Half Ogre dual wielding stuns = dead Vampiir :(
they switch to shield and slam, then levi ;) against vamps that = 500-700 damage a hit
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Craft
Emerald Rider

Post by Craft »

w00t! cant wait :(
Xest wrote:What's wrong with worms, have you ever tried to kill one? every time you try and cut it in half it becomes twice as hard to kill and over and over until you have an army of partial worms.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”