General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Trez
Emerald Rider

GOA news

Post by Trez »

Nice tip imo.

Tip of the week

If you want to have several Champions
In a few days, you will have the possibility to help your King which will enable you to become Champion of the Realm. Perilous missions await you and we recommend you to start them as soon as you reach levels 30 to 35 for the first steps might be a little easy for level 50 characters. But once you have completed the Champion Quest of your Realm, you might not wish to do it again for each of your level 50 characters. This case has been anticipated even if it wasn't really brought forward for it would be a real shame not to complete at least once each Champion's Quest.
If you want to become a Champion without experiencing, or living again the adventures of Darkness Rising, you just have to go and speak to the King. If your character is level 50 you will then be able to gain Champion's experience and pass the 5 levels. This will enable you to benefit from the sub-classing points at each level as well as from the enlargement of the choice for mounts and their equipment. However, you will have to wait the 5th Champion level to get your Champion Weapon.

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Don't understand what they're trying to say, you don't have to do the CL quests at all anyway so not sure what they mean by the comments about not wanting to do it again.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Xest wrote:Don't understand what they're trying to say, you don't have to do the CL quests at all anyway so not sure what they mean by the comments about not wanting to do it again.
Prolly some1 misunderstood the translation -.-
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

If your character is level 50 you will then be able to gain Champion's experience and pass the 5 levels. This will enable you to benefit from the sub-classing points at each level as well as from the enlargement of the choice for mounts and their equipment. However, you will have to wait the 5th Champion level to get your Champion Weapon.

Meaning like /level, you do it once on one character, and then the rest of your 50's should be getting auto champ level 5 but you will have to do sth at that level to obtain your champ weapon - instead of at level 3 iirc that circle of 5 where you normally get it. Hmm, well that's how i read it at least.

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Ah, upon examining the wording, it seems they give you the xp free but not the quest level which means you have to complete the final bit of each level. So kinda like /level but that you do the final bits in order to have the level validated.

Wish they would do the same for master levels tbh, it would do at least something to bring some new blood into this game but as we all know that is another story....

Game carries on in the way it has with no rvr fg groups and where inbetween groups get pwned and no healers etc etc (usual whine) then i am off to dungeons and dragons online. At least that game requires a group to do things in pve or pvp. And yes i've heard the rumors that it is crap but i saw the trailers yesterday and damn it looks mighty fine with less whine and less complications save that all the solo nQQbs will precisely do the two letters inbetween.

Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

The way I read that. You do need to do the steps, but gaining the experience, like you have to gain masterlevel expierence, can be gained freely to not annoy you with farming experience just to gain the champion levels you have done.
US Classic (all realms) & Lance/Alb & Limors

Silverbirch
Emerald Rider

Post by Silverbirch »

But moving swiftly on.... string theory any1?
Now playing...

Midgard Glastonbury

Jemima, 'I see dead people'
Blencathra, pacifier
Helvelyn, Hoooge Twoll

-----
US ACCOUNTS...... Chanter ebayed, Druid Ebayed, Ranger for sale.....

-----
ON ICE... Hibernia Prydwen

Silverbirch Suela - Ranger

Anelille oftheValley - Enchantress

Flyagaric - Animist and mushroom abuser

Boofont Hairstylist - Druid

GM OF THE SYLVAN BLADES

------

PRYDWEN... A LOCAL SERVER FOR LOCAL PEOPLE

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Silverbirch wrote:But moving swiftly on.... string theory any1?

put a ball of string in frount of a kitten and they will play with it.

No theory. fact.
:D
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

Banana wrote:put a ball of string in frount of a kitten and they will play with it.

No theory. fact.
:D
My cat is to lazy for that, so its hardly a fact ;)
Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

i did say kitten ^^
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”