Come back or not?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Evulweebeastie
Emerald Rider

Come back or not?

Post by Evulweebeastie »

Well to be honest daoc and other games are like a yo-yo to me I play one game then change then change then go back to the 1st once and etc, but has anything new happened to daoc while ive been away or is it the same, get a boat get ganked get a boat get ganked at the merchant etc :|
Hibernia on Prydwen
  • [INDENT]Evulweebeastie RR5l0 Nightshade[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Aklaim RR3L1 Animist[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Tibet RR3 Enchanter[/INDENT]

Camlann Home of PvP
  • [INDENT]Huggle RR4l5 Minstrel[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Phooney RR3l8 Eldritch[/INDENT]

Bugzy The Ubar Bard!!111one wrote:a insta mezz takes less than a second to cast,

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Evulweebeastie wrote:Well to be honest daoc and other games are like a yo-yo to me I play one game then change then change then go back to the 1st once and etc, but has anything new happened to daoc while ive been away or is it the same, get a boat get ganked get a boat get ganked at the merchant etc :|
I gotta be the only one that have never been ganked at the merchant..

/Ankh

Adianna
Emerald Rider

Post by Adianna »

Ankh Morpork wrote:I gotta be the only one that have never been ganked at the merchant..

/Ankh
No you are not. They tried to, but they failed. ;)
Adwaenyth - Alathanne - Adianna -=- Face Down / Prydwen-Excalibur

European Time Zones:
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbr ... ezones/eu/
World Clock - Europe:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c ... ent=europe

Tammuz
Emerald Rider

Post by Tammuz »

Ankh Morpork wrote:I gotta be the only one that have never been ganked at the merchant..

/Ankh
I think what he means by merchant is the ticket merchant for the boats (thou ofc i could be V wrong) which used to happened to me quite alot until scouts realised they could FZ you off the boat itself at the bridge and didnt even have to bother with that (has FZ changed so you cant do that since i left ?).

DaoC is still simply the best game for RvR concepts(it should be after all this time) thou that may well change, although you may well be better off going to do a different server simply for numbers and less anal obsessive players, PvE and go to another game as it isnt up to par.

Edit : All comments are based purely on when i played and information i have seen on forums, it may be complete rubbish :)

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Tammuz wrote:I think what he means by merchant is the ticket merchant for the boats (thou ofc i could be V wrong) which used to happened to me quite alot until scouts realised they could FZ you off the boat itself at the bridge and didnt even have to bother with that (has FZ changed so you cant do that since i left ?).

DaoC is still simply the best game for RvR concepts(it should be after all this time) thou that may well change, although you may well be better off going to do a different server simply for numbers and less anal obsessive players, PvE and go to another game as it isnt up to par.

Edit : All comments are based purely on when i played and information i have seen on forums, it may be complete rubbish :)
Hehe im 100% sure those are the ones he mean, but thats what Im saying - Ive never been killed at those spots :)

/Ankh

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Ignore tamms well ground axe - he's no longer in game and has a large chip on his shoulder - id say things were pretty good at the moment in rvr.

Hibs are now the main rvr force on quite a few nights, there are plenty of keep takes by all realms, that has recently lead to the situation where mid and hib could both port to alb resulting in some frenetic action.

Overall it seems a lot better than OF, especially with many of the hard core rvr players who now dont mind running non opted groups.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

dont come back imo
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Rami

Post by Rami »

to be honest if you want to play DAoC go play on a highpopulated server (if you feel you're bored on prydwen). It's alot of fun on Lancelot for an example, but it has about 3 or 4 x Pryd population too :D
shotz:

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

i still like pryd :(
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Nallen
Emerald Rider

Post by Nallen »

I am considering comming back when Catacombs arrive, i have played WoW since the release now and have 1 LvL 60 warrior and 1 lvl 41 mage, and i have to say that wow is really getting booring now :s theres no point at all to PvP, no reward nonothing, and the PvE is starting to get even moore booring :silly:
eventhough catas only is a pve expansion im curious in making me a banshee and a vamp :banana:
Taking a Break from DAoC
-------------------------
Lika barn leka bäst.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”