todays goa news

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
vampirela
Emerald Rider

todays goa news

Post by vampirela »

umm is this a piss take ?

Warning about bug exploitations of Animists
The summoning of the Turrets of the animists - also known as "mushrooms" - is normally limited in height at a distance of 250 units when attacking a keep owned by an enemy. This represents about the height of three normal characters from the place where the caster stands. Players who have animists are then warned that the summoning of their turrets to a place higher during RvR attacks than that is thus a bug exploitation, that might be punished

so if we set ground target and it somehow casts above 250 (not that you can measure 250 up btw) then we can get punished? also it says turrets does this also = spec main pet as it is alowed up on towers anyway. rest simply just say " cant cast onto a higher enemy keep location..

if sooooo rofl, cant use shrooms incase get banned, cant use bombers as its tower or keep so life tap for the win.....

if GoA want enforce this they better get mythic to write a special /groundset (range) (hight) command so we dont accidently raise dot up to 253!!!!!!!!!!!
guild night in rvr = :mezz: "Cast where ya driving us too, were ment go other way?"

Vampirela 50 anim
Szkrabek 50 Vamp
Castratia 50 bard :cake:
Simpathy 50 ranger

Farcry 47 warden
Soulless 41 druid

Guld Wars
Charon Sin - Monk - Ministry of life

Suelothvar 19 Heretic Lamorak US

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

okies..
so how else are we sposed to kill rangers etc shooting at us - the los on those towers sux tbh ..

dont they realise that sometimes people 'exploit' these bugs simply because there is no other way of doing something?
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

I dont get why if they dont want us to do that they should make it so main pets carnt go up there like Crystal titans carnt and FnF turrents carnt, Why let the main pet do it then punish player because they wont fix it
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Tasmin
Emerald Rider

Post by Tasmin »

The answer is simple, just stand on each others shoulders...

Tas

Tuthmes
Emerald Rider

Post by Tuthmes »

Whas a nice Necro at Berk today who stood in the towerwall, so he could target anything without his pet beeing hit (inside the tower ofc).

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

this would be an acceptable rule, but only if they did something about the numerous lag casters, LoS abusers, pet pathing and god knows what else ...
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

Scouts shooting through keeps and towers also >< Was stood on a surs battlement earlyer and got hit by a scout, Did /face and checked every poccibly place he could b and he didnt stelth as i had him selected and he manged to shoot me throguh the big part of the battlement while i was rest for health ... But ofc thats how its ment to work and scouts carnt get banned for that abuse or even a warning on the site :) (Also while i was strafing left and right i kept lifetap button held down and kept getting a (Target not visible sign and couldnt see him anywere)

Thinking about it, So many times i have died at the bottom of a undestroyed keep or tower part from scouts also...
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

Treee he might have used volley, but yes LoS bug users and all the other stuff really need to get fixed if they wanna put a ban on animists.

Tammuz
Emerald Rider

Post by Tammuz »

vampirela wrote:that might be punished
I know ive only taken a very little bit of the entire post something i dont tend to do however.....

All pppl complaing about LOS bugs, scouts bugs etc etc, this is no more enforceable then the use of these oooooh so many bugs.

Unenforcable, youll never get punished, no one will ever get probelms, nothing will ever happen, come on guys, they can barely get enough interest to actually punish 5% of the radar abusers they actually KNOW exist so sweating and even thinking about this is as with so many mythic/goa comments a complete waste of time, why care ?

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

If you cast a turret on a pot of oil - is that too high ?

I don't have an ani toon but just wondered what sort of things they were trying to guard against.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”