Fop druid:
PBAOE: Coven
PBAOE:
PBAOE:
leech:Warcraft
PBAOE/leech:
PBAOE/leech:
PBAOE/leech:

I can fill any of these slots so am leaving it free for people to sign up with what they can :) level 49 + fop OR level 45 solo. I know that this setup works so don't put suggestions for how we should work.
All applicants considerd seriously. (seriously insane?)

Time will be:
Every evening including tonight if enough intrest (I wont be able to monday, thursday friday but will arrange a fg if i can for those nights)
Approx 19:00 GMT
loc: Druim Cain (less lag than ligen for those running 2 accounts on 1 pc)
Will decide where we will go when peeps have shown up :)
Xcerus 50 Druid
Zcerus 50 Chanter
Scerus 50 Ranger
Moaninglisa 3X Bainshee
A,B,C - alts - blah

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."
- Sun Tzu

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

I got my animist who needs her arti's still lvl'd up a bit, i know it's not a pbaoe, but if u got room left i can come join :). Just lemme know here, then i can log her on.
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Craft
Emerald Rider

Post by Craft »

PBAoE - Coven ( Enchanter )
Leech - Warcraft ( Mentalist )
Xest wrote:What's wrong with worms, have you ever tried to kill one? every time you try and cut it in half it becomes twice as hard to kill and over and over until you have an army of partial worms.

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

actually

My chanter does need to be rescued from the hell of the 20'th levels... or is it the 30'ths levels...

Eather way can i join with my chanter an bard bot? or druid bot.. witchever suits really
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

Sounds cool, hope I can make it thurs/friday! ;)
US Classic (all realms) & Lance/Alb & Limors

Xcerus
Emerald Rider

Post by Xcerus »

post what you can bring and what they have pls folk's and I will sort stoof out :)
Hopefully will hold somthing tonight. If you can make it pm Xcerus at around 19:00 gmt.

Hope to see lots of eager to level peeps :)
Xcerus 50 Druid
Zcerus 50 Chanter
Scerus 50 Ranger
Moaninglisa 3X Bainshee
A,B,C - alts - blah

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."
- Sun Tzu

awarkle
Emerald Rider

Post by awarkle »

Fop druid:
PBAOE: Coven
PBAOE:
PBAOE:
leech:Warcraft
PBAOE/leech:
PBAOE/leech:
PBAOE/leech:

why not just have an open group setup all that your leveling for the frontier fight is pbaoe casters, Where are the tanks or bards or wardens or other druids.

Im sure that not just pbaoe casters want their artifacts exped. Not that it matters much .
Albion : Arod (tic) Ponies (cleric)
Midgard : Cavewark(sham), Augwark(healer), cursiara(warlock), mistieral(valkyrie)
Hibernia : Bastilia (vamp)
Albion (glast) : Zalasta (sorc) awark(wiz) mincer (minstrel) + others
DAOC E&E find me on any char for assistance.

Xcerus
Emerald Rider

Post by Xcerus »

Xcerus wrote:I know that this setup works so don't put suggestions for how we should work.
Please dont flame / flamebait
Xcerus 50 Druid
Zcerus 50 Chanter
Scerus 50 Ranger
Moaninglisa 3X Bainshee
A,B,C - alts - blah

- Sun Tzu

Xcerus
Emerald Rider

Post by Xcerus »

The reason why I am only taking 50 pb's + leech OR 45+ pb's is that its fast xp. Besides if their leech is a bard or a warden or a hero then I am offering xp to them as well as anyother class. Also I am able to bring pb ani, chanter or fop druid so people can bring whatever they want.

On a more related point:
First Night will be This Friday: 19:00gmt meet Cain. PM Xcerus.
Xcerus 50 Druid
Zcerus 50 Chanter
Scerus 50 Ranger
Moaninglisa 3X Bainshee
A,B,C - alts - blah

- Sun Tzu

Craft
Emerald Rider

Post by Craft »

We still need a FoP and a few more PBAoE's :)
Xest wrote:What's wrong with worms, have you ever tried to kill one? every time you try and cut it in half it becomes twice as hard to kill and over and over until you have an army of partial worms.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”