EXP Guild

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Craft
Emerald Rider

EXP Guild

Post by Craft »

If anyone is intrested in becomming part of an guild that will mainly focus on gaining experience ( PvE ) then please post here with classes and levels that you wish to exp, even low level <20 would be good, i hope to get enough people in a guild so that we can exp all together with emphasis on fun leveling as ive been playing since the very beginning and prefer PvE to RvR, once we have a good group ( not necessarily ML10 and RR5 ) we can go out on fun trips into the frontiers, hope a few people will reply so we as a realm can exp together as the game was meant to be played..

Thanks,

Lee.

P.S. The guild will be called 'The Royal Pathfinders' the guild is already setup and will just need to invite the new members.
Xest wrote:What's wrong with worms, have you ever tried to kill one? every time you try and cut it in half it becomes twice as hard to kill and over and over until you have an army of partial worms.

Dahakon
Emerald Rider

Post by Dahakon »

I have a lvl 28 enchanter that i would be interested in leveling, called 'alitledude'
"You laught at me because I am different, I laugh because you are all the same"

Hib/Pryd 4tw

Dahakon 50 hero :gamblor:
Juaninamillion 50 mana mentalist :wizard:
Golgoleth 50 vampiir :kick:
(+ other random lowbies)

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

Got a lvl 24 druid :)

Xcerus
Emerald Rider

Post by Xcerus »

bard level 22
Xcerus 50 Druid
Zcerus 50 Chanter
Scerus 50 Ranger
Moaninglisa 3X Bainshee
A,B,C - alts - blah

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."
- Sun Tzu

Zupernova
Emerald Rider

Post by Zupernova »

44 Warden :p
:gopack: Prydwen - March Horde :gopack:

Zupernova 50 ench, Powah 50 Dr00d

pikeh: Excal - Black Shadows pikeh:

Viruz 50 Sham , Uhh 50 RM , Twoblade 50 Sav , Neridah 50 War.

:hug: MLF - Albion :jedi:

Gucchi - 50 Pali, Sweetfire 50 Wiz, Doomblade 50 inf

:ranger: Camlann :moon:

Ayaxilinix 50 Ranger - Joliea 50 WL - Hugzy 50 Nec - Hugza 50 Than

:nana: Glast - Hib :nana:

Legendary 50 Vamp - Highlander 47 Druid

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Xcerus wrote:bard level 22

Gimp, why didn't you pl it when my menta was with u @ fins ;p

Craft
Emerald Rider

Post by Craft »

Ive now contacted the guild section guy ( thanks Satyn ) and the guild will soon have its own space on here, please post the name and level of your characters you want to Exp and join the guild with, also stating wether or not you have Catacombs, hopefully when people log on and want to exp then they should just do a /gc who and /who Pathfinders ,

Looks like a few people are intrested in a guild like this so far, i hope it works and we can all get what we want, hopefully we can also make a few fins groups also with either main characters helping alts out and visa versa..

See you soon!
Xest wrote:What's wrong with worms, have you ever tried to kill one? every time you try and cut it in half it becomes twice as hard to kill and over and over until you have an army of partial worms.

Ging
Emerald Rider

Post by Ging »

I would like to join a guild with the following toons.

Ging - 24 Ranger
Gingvamp - 31 Vamp
Gingshee - 11 Bainshee
Gingchamp - 20 Champion
Gingshrooms - 27 Animist
Azromon - 27 Buffbot.

Craft
Emerald Rider

Post by Craft »

Hey Ging, thats great, try and catch me online and ill invite you to the guild, this could be a good ay for other people woh want to exp to also use /who pathfinder to find who wants to exp, just contact anyone in The Royal Pathfinders,

Regards!

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”