servers back up ^^

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Radu
Emerald Rider

Post by Radu »

Jas wrote:Could be worse... could be Shadowbane! Or Anarchy Online.... tho knowing me, it's prolly just my bad luck overall that doesn't enable me to log into games! Or me just being a loser in general...
Yehehe, AO had some lags on mass battles, whoever, the client itself is bad as well (DX7 engine - LOL). Imo u still cant compare SB and daoc stabilty and lag, daoc makes (usually) better :) Ok there are much better clients now (like wow has low lag on a good comp even with 200 ppl on screen), but daoc is still the better then average.

Btw, SB still alive ?
Togusa the Mentalist

Ricey

Post by Ricey »

Eibhing wrote:NF was down. So no one could zoon in there. Hope they fix the problem next time they put up the server.
Can anyone confirm this? If this is true then it must be a new, totally unrelated problem to the one earlier tonight, as We have been informed that the servers were fine and it appeared to be a router problem :gandelf:

There was a mass-ish ld from NF last night and several of us could not log back in via DL, though toons in Cain and non NF were fine. Is there perhaps a problem with the amount of people logged in at DL that was missed during the intensive testing GOA performed prior to clustering Prydwen?

Ricey
Ricey...the original Capitalist BloodSucker
and not forgetting Weefella

Eibhing
Emerald Rider

Post by Eibhing »

What happend now? all servers in down? :compbash:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”