Artifact question

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Busiga
Emerald Rider

Artifact question

Post by Busiga »

is it possible to like unactivate all artifacts even if they are lvl 10 and so on... So u can move them to another char cause of reroll... ?
Zero Teamplay
Busat - Eld rr8l7
Eliten - Valewalker rr6l7

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Busiga wrote:is it possible to like unactivate all artifacts even if they are lvl 10 and so on... So u can move them to another char cause of reroll... ?
No.

/Ankh

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

nopa.
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Why on earth would you want to do that anyway? Seems to be a rather obvious question but why?

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Arcsalin wrote:Why on earth would you want to do that anyway? Seems to be a rather obvious question but why?

he said it in the first post ;D

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

True but I was trying to get to the more underlying reasons as to why he want's to reroll after levelling so many artifacts to level 10 and then realising that he's possibly made a mistake? My guess is that his start up stats are not teh 1QQ7 that he wanted and has decided that rerolling is the better option.

stupeh
Emerald Rider

Post by stupeh »

Or it's on a char he doesn't play much anymore, and he'd prefer them on something else. Or perhaps he feels that leveling them to 10 again is better than scroll+arti farming, THEN leveling them to 10 again. :p
~

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

stupeh wrote:Or it's on a char he doesn't play much anymore, and he'd prefer them on something else. Or perhaps he feels that leveling them to 10 again is better than scroll+arti farming, THEN leveling them to 10 again. :p

Actually I think you should be able to deactivate and trade to another char, because at start you could have made mistakes that you probably won't do now as you know what the best artis is for most classes.

Would still need the Enc with the char you transfer it to, but you should be able to change ur mind and deactivate it imo.

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Well I need not explain the ins and outs of toa and the rule set. Summed up though.. TOA suxx :(

Elfinaaaaii
Emerald Rider

Post by Elfinaaaaii »

Elrandhir wrote:Actually I think you should be able to deactivate and trade to another char, because at start you could have made mistakes that you probably won't do now as you know what the best artis is for most classes.

Would still need the Enc with the char you transfer it to, but you should be able to change ur mind and deactivate it imo.
ARE U ABSOLUTLY SURE?

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”