GOA gives the big wavey finger

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Arvengar
Emerald Rider

GOA gives the big wavey finger

Post by Arvengar »

Only just noticed clustering is due next week and considering GoA have sworn that all accounts would be restored before clustering, it looks like we've been lied to again.

Very annoyed and unhappy now.
Alb/Excal
Karatakus 50 Paladin ML10 Warlord <Drakan Templars>
Arvarn 50 Scout ML10 Sojo <Drakan Templars>
Boatnbuff 50 Cleric ML10 Perfector <Drakan Templars>
and lots of other alts :D

Hib/Pryd
Erlani 50 Druid ML10 Convoker <Fallen Spirits>
Jelania 50 Champion ML3 Banelord <Fallen Spirits>
Rhay 41 Animist <Fallen Spirits>
Tirlenna 40 Enchanter <Fallen Spirits>
Arvengar 34 Blademaster <Fallen Spirits>
and many others :D

Anthon
Emerald Rider

Post by Anthon »

They test the clustering next week, not sure when they do the clustering.

And yes, they promissed to restore every-one before clustering. Really hope they keep their word !!

PS. Did any-one been restored last 2 weeks, The restoration was lower because 'Le Monde du Jeu', but was last weekend, so normally they did have all the ppl back last week to help them.

Listerine
Emerald Rider

Post by Listerine »

my 50 vamp still naked! :/
Stealthing Warfare
Arevade rr8L2+ Light Eldritch

ELF > ALL :mojo:

RETIRED!

Playing Marijuana on Freeshards. cba with live any more. it is no longer the same game i bought 3 years ago. FU!

Zupernova
Emerald Rider

Post by Zupernova »

omg , this is some serious shit if thay dont keep their word this time imo...
:gopack: Prydwen - March Horde :gopack:

Zupernova 50 ench, Powah 50 Dr00d

pikeh: Excal - Black Shadows pikeh:

Viruz 50 Sham , Uhh 50 RM , Twoblade 50 Sav , Neridah 50 War.

:hug: MLF - Albion :jedi:

Gucchi - 50 Pali, Sweetfire 50 Wiz, Doomblade 50 inf

:ranger: Camlann :moon:

Ayaxilinix 50 Ranger - Joliea 50 WL - Hugzy 50 Nec - Hugza 50 Than

:nana: Glast - Hib :nana:

Legendary 50 Vamp - Highlander 47 Druid

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

Second-worst-service-in-the-history-of-computering-EVER.

(First being that from Microsoft)
Retired until further notice

Arvengar
Emerald Rider

Post by Arvengar »

Anthon wrote:They test the clustering next week, not sure when they do the clustering.
GOA wrote:Clustering of the English servers
The next step before tests on the Classic servers, the clustering of Excalibur and Prydwen, is planned for next week. We will announce the exact date to you very soon. In the meantime, we remind you that if you wish to play characters of different realms on these two servers, you will have to create them before the clustering. After the clustering, it will be impossible to access two different realms if you don't already have characters of these realms on these servers.

Unless I'm reading this wrong, they are saying that clustering takes place next week, so they can then go ahead and and start tests for the classic server.

With all the problems that is going to come with clustering (duplicate names and so forth), whats left of the restoration effort is going to go out of the window. Don't get me wrong, we've been waiting for clustering now for ages, but they should keep their promise and restore everyone on Prydwen before implimenting it imo.
Alb/Excal
Karatakus 50 Paladin ML10 Warlord <Drakan Templars>
Arvarn 50 Scout ML10 Sojo <Drakan Templars>
Boatnbuff 50 Cleric ML10 Perfector <Drakan Templars>
and lots of other alts :D

Hib/Pryd
Erlani 50 Druid ML10 Convoker <Fallen Spirits>
Jelania 50 Champion ML3 Banelord <Fallen Spirits>
Rhay 41 Animist <Fallen Spirits>
Tirlenna 40 Enchanter <Fallen Spirits>
Arvengar 34 Blademaster <Fallen Spirits>
and many others :D

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

maybe they think that not many peeps still affected and they on the last few?

cuz i think everyone on the board agrees that if they do commence with clustering we would never believe them on anything ever again..
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

persannly if they do the clustering before i get my stuff back or a email telling what there doing about it then i will not be renewing my subs,
I see a red door and I want it painted black. No colours anymore I want them to turn black
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

Originally when we got the list of affected characters from Mythic, we anticipated 2-3 weeks to deal with the issue, by then we'd have had long enough to make sure that Prydwen was stable and there'd be no complications for clustering.
When the server came back up and we started gettting the reports, it was clear that the list we had bore no resemblance to reality at all and the problem was much bigger than we'd been led to believe. Our original announcement was based on the estimate of 3 weeks or so to clear the majority of reports. Now obviously we're a month and a half on and there are still quite a few to do. However there's no technical reason not to cluster and it's something the community of both servers have been looking forward to for some time. It will make no difference to the people who are still waiting and will make a lot of people happy as it's been postponed twice now. We have done the majority of the item replacement requests and it doesn't seem right to me to keep around 20,000 people (which is approximately the number of active English players) waiting because a couple of hundred of them still have characters that need to be restored.

Downy
Emerald Rider

Post by Downy »

Requiel wrote: We have done the majority of the item replacement requests and it doesn't seem right to me to keep around 20,000 people (which is approximately the number of active English players) waiting because a couple of hundred of them still have characters that need to be restored.
He has a point.
Downy-SW/BW/SM on War

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”