"Perma" DV farm group

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Downy
Emerald Rider

"Perma" DV farm group

Post by Downy »

Since volcanus scroll prices have skyrocketed i have feeling this could be worth a try,simply this is ALOT of DV runs :p We would stay there maybe 2-3 hours per run depending how people feel about it.

Days i been thinking about are this coming Friday(30th) Saturday and Sunday(by different times than ML rush)
After 3 times we see how you feel and do we want to keep doing it.Times we can discuss when we have enought people for this.

How many would be up to it?

Rules
At start you can choose which scroll(s) you need and i want everyone also stay there untill we done so hopefully all get scrolls they need.

Setup+People

Druid=Me
Druid=Yurian
Bard=
Pbaoer=
Pbaoer=
Shield Tank=Nored
Tank=Mira
Warden/Pbaoer=

Comments? Suggestions? Let me know
Downy-SW/BW/SM on War

Pikey
Emerald Rider

Post by Pikey »

Put me down 4 tanks spot with BM plz..

Mira

As to suggestions then all that go on the raids say which scroll , scrolls they need before they go and you attempt to farm whats needed, as there seems to be alot of issue's around scrolls atm and yeah some are kinda hard to come by.

AS for me I only need 1 scrolls SoM 3o3, but say that dropped on the first DV would should areee to stay until all have got there one scroll so its fair ( read that in some1 else's post cant remember who tho:>) even if it take 3 farming sessions etc..

Regards

Mira
Miranada BM RR6 ML10
Eximist Ani RR3 L9 ML9
Slapss Raj RR4 L1 ML4

Meache Ward RR4 L1 ML6
Aneline Enc RR4 L1 ML10

Excal

Miranada Healer RR8
Essox Skald RR5 L5
Piketh Runie RR3 L8
Tus SM RR3 L0

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Finally, you're being useful.

Downy
Emerald Rider

Post by Downy »

Edited first part a bit and bump :lemony:
Downy-SW/BW/SM on War

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Downy wrote:
Setup+People

Druid=Me(Malice3,Som3,Battler3) Ye i know :p
Druid=
Bard=
Pbaoer=
Pbaoer=
Shield Tank=
Tank=Mira(Som3)
Warden/Pbaoer=

Comments? Suggestions? Let me know

I know this is an old chestnut and I'm not having a go at Downy - really I'm not - but is there any chance that when people do set ups for things like this they can leave one spot for "miscellaneous" classes? The only alt I have with the right ML to get in the dungeon is a nightshade but time after time after time after time no-one seems to leave a slot spare for a shade or ranger. Also, in this day and age, would a bainshee be regarded as a pbaoer? Technically I guess not.

Really am not having a go at Downy because I admire the attempt to get farming done to help combat high scroll prices, but unless people start making allowances for stealthers (for stuff other than the ML9 generator fight) then we're gonna effectively wipe out that part of the game.

As I say, old chestnut. Expecting flames, but pleeeeeaaase just think about stealthers a bit more.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Briannon wrote: As I say, old chestnut. Expecting flames, but pleeeeeaaase just think about stealthers a bit more.
I do sympathise, but like you said it's an old chesnut, so old that most people have made at least 1 char thats always required for such things. Maybe it's about time you sorted out a farming toon ;)
look, no hands!

Now retired

Dorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorin »

maybe bainshee would be okay with cone, but the agro management differs from pb so not totally sure.

it's been like that since ppl figured out teh way to get pve done the fastest way possible (powerlevel or farm) mainly becouse who the feck loves to chain some purple con mob for countless hours ? :) If you want to get the maximum out of a farming session you kinda need to get the best classes for it (and honestly, a stealther cant do anything useful in PvE compared to PB-animist class as in dmg dealing or hero as in defense, at least not in farming...)

as it been suggested, you should / should have kit(ed) out a farm char (be it a pb/animist/healer type char), the easiest way to go.
Enchanter, Cabalist, Spiritmaster

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Why bring a nightshade for farming? :)

Medjai
Emerald Rider

Post by Medjai »

put me down with bard....and at what hour?
gonner O.o

Nored
Emerald Rider

Post by Nored »

shield tank ready to rock ;)

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”