ML 3 Sunday 2 Oct 6.30 GMT

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

ML 3 Sunday 2 Oct 6.30 GMT

Post by Asterixxx »

Guess noone wants to run this so i am going to.
Sunday night 6.30 GMT

Rules
No flaming me for trying.

Im not the most experienced raid leader and have never run ML3 raid before so patience please, i will obviously have a map and notes but im no genius.

Listen to what i say, im not like some who let people run off their own ways, people will stay behind me Unless i ask otherwise.

BG will be up on Vitalstatistixxx at 6.00, we will be meeting in Stygia (this is where my raids always meet)

Looting will be done after 3.10, None of the cruddy RoG's will be lotto'ed.

EST time of raid = i have no clue but if everyone turns up with their ranger or Nightshade that needs the ML its not going to be fast.

Think i have said it all.

Would someone please explain here how the pre's for this have been removed and what i need to know for these steps please. Ty v much :)

:asterixxx
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

I'll be there if time permits.
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

is sunday night a good time?
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Dont forget to put it on the calendar Asterix
finland:
holland:

Nedo
Emerald Rider

Post by Nedo »

Will come and try to get more peeps from guild to come same time.

Teador
Emerald Rider

Post by Teador »

definatly be there, and m8 can i just say thx.

As you said you're not an experienced raid leader so takes alot of bottle to step up and do smth like this so well done

As for support, i've done ml3 a few times so i can give little help every now and then (will revise it b4 the raid aswell for bit more info)

Aldain
Emerald Rider

Post by Aldain »

You used to need to farm several items outside/inside the dungeon for 3.2 and 3.5, this has been removed in this patch however. Not sure if you still need an Eel Stomach to kill Shraogh outside temple, trying to find out at the moment.
Lead some ML3 raids on cam a long time ago and was part of the mindless following zerg a couple times as well, will come along for the ML and ofc help if needed :)
-Prydwen-
Rarely 4L8 Druid
Aldain 3L9 Enchanter
-Camlann-
Rarely 7L4 Shaman
Aldy 3L4 Druid

Kieler
Emerald Rider

Woooooooo!

Post by Kieler »

I'm so there with my Warden.

< does happy dance. >

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Aldain wrote:You used to need to farm several items outside/inside the dungeon for 3.2 and 3.5, this has been removed in this patch however. Not sure if you still need an Eel Stomach to kill Shraogh outside temple, trying to find out at the moment.
Lead some ML3 raids on cam a long time ago and was part of the mindless following zerg a couple times as well, will come along for the ML and ofc help if needed :)
Yes you still need an eel stomache, or 200 players to zerg it senseless, either is good ;)
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

what bout the egg and sword??
asterix2:
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
Prince Hector, Troy

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”