Greed of scrolls,artifacts

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Mytmaril
Emerald Rider

Greed of scrolls,artifacts

Post by Mytmaril »

seems me kinda childish to discute about it but wanted to u know somethink...
rolling for scroll when u dont need it and for selling it kinda desperating me when nooneelse say it needs it and i am only one who needs it.After my 5th DV raid for scroll farm
this guy = Anikin from MarshHorde grabs the scroll , i give the scroll anyway and then what? yea i c it on cm for 28 plat ...(rs3)
dont know about u but i dont roll for mt3 or malice3 or battler3 if someanother peeps need it in grp just wanted u remember this guy... i'll give up tbh ENOUGH!
i finished...
share,love,peace etc... gooddays

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Imo no scroll is worth more than max 10p

/Ankh

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Mytmaril wrote:seems me kinda childish to discute about it but wanted to u know somethink...
rolling for scroll when u dont need it and for selling it kinda desperating me when nooneelse say it needs it and i am only one who needs it.After my 5th DV raid for scroll farm
this guy = Anikin from MarshHorde grabs the scroll , i give the scroll anyway and then what? yea i c it on cm for 28 plat ...(rs3)
dont know about u but i dont roll for mt3 or malice3 or battler3 if someanother peeps need it in grp just wanted u remember this guy... i'll give up tbh ENOUGH!
i finished...
There have always been and will always be people who are greedy (where there ever since launch). Not much you can do about it. Just remember the names of the people who dont play fair in your rules and act accordingly.

Try to follow your own rules and dont get to worked up over some annoying twats. It is a game after all and it is supposed to be fun!
finland:
holland:

Teador
Emerald Rider

Post by Teador »

name a time in human existance where greed was not present :E

always gunna be ppl like that and always will be, as someone else said... just remember names ect

I remember when i went farming for rs3 first time round me and a friend spent 14 hours duo'ing killing mobs after the first 4 hours of farming to get the second rs3 for us. 18 hours and the guy coulda left after 4 cos he got his but he stayed.
Then my second time I lost in raids to numerous ppl only to see on cm's the next day the very scroll the guy said he needed. Sux but unfortunatly one of those things u have to live with.

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Same old, same old.

Dorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorin »

first it was random drops
second was named drops
third was the glowing stuff

list goes on
Enchanter, Cabalist, Spiritmaster

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Mytmaril wrote:seems me kinda childish to discute about it but wanted to u know somethink...
i finished...
28 plat.... they go for 40-60 plats on merlin :(
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Radu
Emerald Rider

Post by Radu »

In my experience the need over greed rolls never works in ad-hoc groups, only works in a close friendship relations.
I usually just /random for everything , everyone does it. But if you win something (anything) it is your choice to give to someone as gift or for some little price.
And yes, dont expect niceness on rolls, especially when there are ODD prices on some stuff on CM...
Togusa the Mentalist

Pharoahe
Emerald Rider

Post by Pharoahe »

Homo hominus lupus - Man is like a wolf.. Things like that will always occur, find people you trust and organize raids by guilds, that you know won't behave in a way you're not pleased with. You can't blame him either, maybe he went there to get a fatter pocket and so he did, people will always be displeased with other peoples behaviour, just learn to ignore these people to move on. Though they'll never stop coming, but do it for your own satisfaction ;P and perhaps have a brighter look at the next upcoming raid, who knows? Maybe your lucky charm will get you what you need.

Sorry to hear about that
Cuthifen, Tavern Regular of the Artisans of Willow (L50 Celt Bard, Legendary Armorer)
Conzpi, Stranger of the Artisans of Willow (L43 Elf Enchanter, Apprentice Spellcrafter)
Edielath, Clanlord of Circle of Satai (L42 Lurikeen Ranger, Apprentice Fletcher)

Reinforced L51 masterpieces in merchant at house 3702 in Limerick.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Cuthifen wrote:Homo hominus lupus - Man is like a wolf
Only if you got the correct artifact! Ive meet quite a few pussys in daoc too :) (would be one myself but takes to long to exp DS!)

/Ankh

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”