To all those asking for xp and rare scrolls...

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Malaeus
Emerald Rider

To all those asking for xp and rare scrolls...

Post by Malaeus »

As Darktail is leading a ML 1 - ? raid in some weeks, I would recommend people to join this to ML 3. This will give u access to the ML 7 tomb DV. I have been hunting there the last few days and the xp for a lvl 50 is 100 million per mob to start with and drops to about 50 million per mob. At the same time all scrolls dropping in the volcanus zones can drop here, and they do! Hunted 3 hours and got scrolls worth about 20-25 p in all, and bout 500 g in money bags.
If people show interest in this I can lead some DV hunting grps in the furture, and because u are lvl 42 doesnt mean ya not welcome, especially with the new "group leader" bonus u should be able to hit most mobs.
The more we hunt in DV the more lvl 50 we get and the more artis we can activate and gank those pesky mids and albs in rvr.
Hope that people are interested in bringing back hibernia to the top...

Malaeus
Lie to others as you like but never lie to yaself

Guidance WorldDreamer - RR 5 Fat Firby drood
Ezeekiel UkuleleFaetter - RR4 Celt with a harp

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Malaeus,

an excellent idea - once people hit 40+ we should welcome them into ToA farming groups as much as we can. The Exp is really useful and they can be a decent help with the bonus thingy.

I need to get me ML's though to be any use to you !

Sharkith

vampirela
Emerald Rider

Post by vampirela »

my anim is 46 but always willing to join any scroll farm group (just to get bit exp and company, solo so boring) havn't done any ml yet as only just came back to pyrd, but feel free give me shout if any group has room :)

vampirela 46 anim (48 in 3 bubs)

Malaeus
Emerald Rider

Post by Malaeus »

vampirela wrote:my anim is 46 but always willing to join any scroll farm group (just to get bit exp and company, solo so boring) havn't done any ml yet as only just came back to pyrd, but feel free give me shout if any group has room :)

vampirela 46 anim (48 in 3 bubs)
U have to be ML 3 to enter tomb :O( And btw, autolvl stops when ya hit 47 right? ;O)
Imo get to ML 3 asap and we can hunt those darn scrolls everybody wants and lower the prices oO ;O)
And btw: Welcome back :O)

Malaeus
Lie to others as you like but never lie to yaself

Guidance WorldDreamer - RR 5 Fat Firby drood
Ezeekiel UkuleleFaetter - RR4 Celt with a harp

Dardalion
Emerald Rider

Post by Dardalion »

Malaeus wrote:U have to be ML 3 to enter tomb :O( And btw, autolvl stops when ya hit 47 right? ]Imo get to ML 3 asap and we can hunt those darn scrolls everybody wants and lower the prices oO ;O)
And btw: Welcome back :O)

Malaeus

Pretty sure it was changed recently to lvl 48 as was originally intended, cba to look it up in the news tho ;p

ok i lied i did look it up ;p ... 18-02-2005] The Camelot Reporter

Free levels since the maintenance run on Tuesday maintenance
Good news for the characters who reach 47th level : the free level enabling them to reach 48th level is now available.
Fighting Enviro-crime irl 8-)

vampirela
Emerald Rider

Post by vampirela »

[quote="Malaeus"]U have to be ML 3 to enter tomb :O( And btw, autolvl stops when ya hit 47 right? ]

about start working on ml's but im also willing join scroll hunts in other areas (i can go) too :)

Lenah

Post by Lenah »

Just a quess i would like an answer (and it somehow is related to the topic)

in ML7 dungeon, scrolls to all artis that are in volcanus area may drop. This is atleast known truth.

Is it so, that in ML5 dungeon, all scrolls to stygia area have a change to drop?

Does this apply to ML3 dungeon, that scrolls from that area also drop there?

Does this apply to anything else? Is there dungeon for each area, that drops scrolls for that area?

Its always more effective to run a raid to a dungeon, that drops all possible scrolls of certain area, than even try leading raid to hunt certain mob type, with certain name, at certain far end corner of the realm.
Lenah 50 Bard ML8 sojourner
Eluwien 50 Eld ML5 conv
Harazer 50 Ench PVE only
Harapon 50 Bard BB PVE only
Bloodcure 50 Druid ML1 perf
Krnzacgh 50 Ani ML1 conv
Crystaleye 50 BM
Grilfriend 50 Druid BB
Sithknight 50 Hero

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." ~ Abe Lincoln

Tomppodeuz
Emerald Rider

Post by Tomppodeuz »

Lenah wrote:Just a quess i would like an answer (and it somehow is related to the topic)

in ML7 dungeon, scrolls to all artis that are in volcanus area may drop. This is atleast known truth.

Is it so, that in ML5 dungeon, all scrolls to stygia area have a change to drop?

Does this apply to ML3 dungeon, that scrolls from that area also drop there?

Does this apply to anything else? Is there dungeon for each area, that drops scrolls for that area?

Its always more effective to run a raid to a dungeon, that drops all possible scrolls of certain area, than even try leading raid to hunt certain mob type, with certain name, at certain far end corner of the realm.
ML5 dungeon: I've seen all nailah scrolls, golden scarab vest scrolls and golden spear scrolls drop from there, so maybe you have a point there.

Haven't thought that earlier, but i think also ML2 dungeon drops lots "ocean" area scrolls.
DAoC - Tomppodeuz 50 Eldritch, Nahka 50 Bard, Robbari 50 Ranger, Knakkerton 50 Mentalist
The Ashen Circle

WoW - Tomppodeuz 60 Warrior, Tomppo 60 Mage
LotRO - Tomppo 50 Hunter

AoC - Tomppodeuz 6x Ranger
Hyborian Dragon Slayers

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

ML2 and ML3 dungeons drop Ocean arti scrolls and ML5 drop Stygia/LoA arti scrolls and ofc DV drop TR/AI scrolls, ML9 dungeon drop GG/AG scrolls

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

and very nice they are too but sadly i am a shade and not welcome in toa farming groups, even tho i have two toons that are ml 3 and can go to DV, but they are stealthers. No one wants my pbaoe either for some reason ;p

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”