Do you want REVENGE!!? Dragon needs to be put down.

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lenah

Do you want REVENGE!!? Dragon needs to be put down.

Post by Lenah »

After 3 attempts of over 40 people, dragon still stood victorious at his mound! This is just UNACCEPTABLE!!

Can we just stand aside and watch our realm mates die?! Can we sit in a wheelchair and let our glory go down into toilet, while the dragon reigns free?! NO we need to put this creep down!

Next sunday, 1800gmt, Innis carthaig, we gonna have REVENGE on this big green snake that has bad breath!

RAAAH!!

Loot rolling happens outside TNN at the green fields ... only lvl50 can roll for any type of respec stones. Only 1 victory in rolling for 1 person. Other loot can go to all levels, and you should be able to use it to roll.

(post illustrated by uknown author, that as problems with temper).
Lenah 50 Bard ML8 sojourner
Eluwien 50 Eld ML5 conv
Harazer 50 Ench PVE only
Harapon 50 Bard BB PVE only
Bloodcure 50 Druid ML1 perf
Krnzacgh 50 Ani ML1 conv
Crystaleye 50 BM
Grilfriend 50 Druid BB
Sithknight 50 Hero

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." ~ Abe Lincoln

Nored
Emerald Rider

Post by Nored »

Lenah wrote:RAAAH!!

RAAAH!! indeed ... I'll come :)

(at least, if you wait for ML4 ;))
Nored, 50 Champ <Green Peacekeepers>

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

I'd love to bring Playmate but she is now inching towards her 50th season so I'm limiting her xp-losing trips until when she is 50. If she gets the magical number before the raid I'll bring her.

Oh, hang on a sec..

Resist, resist, resist, resist - maybe I'd be better off bringing Briannon or a feather duster.

Edit: forget my ramblings - hadn't realised it was Sunday and I'm away. Good luck though.

Kesxex

Post by Kesxex »

Count me in. ML4 shouldn't take that long unless 4.2 proves to be an obstacle.

To avoid having too many naturalists (well thought but in hindsight just proved a bit too many) might be worth making a few set groups for certain tasks beforehand.

I'm up with either by BM (shield pierce) or again my warden. Though bringing my warden I have never seen the dragon defeated. There might be a curse on him never seeing the dragon defeated. :(

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Dragon Raid Redux

Post by Teraka »

Count me in again!

Teraka (a.k.a Fiehdel 50 VW)

Lenah

Post by Lenah »

Kesxex 2 set grps were made in attempt last sunday ... but didn't really keep eye of the classes of other people, you are right 50% of people were somekind of support class, it was too much from already small force.

Will have an eye for this this sunda. Personally going to bring animist, I think.
Lenah 50 Bard ML8 sojourner
Eluwien 50 Eld ML5 conv
Harazer 50 Ench PVE only
Harapon 50 Bard BB PVE only
Bloodcure 50 Druid ML1 perf
Krnzacgh 50 Ani ML1 conv
Crystaleye 50 BM
Grilfriend 50 Druid BB
Sithknight 50 Hero

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." ~ Abe Lincoln

Poliava
Emerald Rider

Post by Poliava »

Will try to be there with Ranger, the closest thing i have to a melee class =)
Poliava 50 Mana Chanter [Stealthing Warfare]
Sinl 50 Ranger [SW]
Wekilledourhusbandz 50 Animist [SW]
Ellisime 50 Druid [SW]
Civena 50 Bard (RR5+) [SW]
Loveluwi 50 Mentalist [SW]
Lovebuffs 48 Druid [SW]
Polildera 42 warden [SW]
Enchanted 42 CHampion [SW]
Idiea 40 Mentalist [SW]
Quest 25, soon to be 50, Nightshade [SW]

Jor
Emerald Rider

Post by Jor »

Hm, two things.

I was there at last try with Irah (lvl48 Ani) and would love to bring her again, BUT - if rolls for respeccs only count for lvl50 chars I will bring Yorinde, my druid (lvl50).

You see the problem? So please change loot rules. Maybe 1 stone per char or something like that - ok? No need to keep people away with USEFUL chars. :(

18:00 GMT (19:00 CET) way too early for me... what do others say? I can usually start around 20:00 CET or 20:30 CET, so basically AFTER dinner. To my mind this would be better to allow ML4 attending people to join the raid too.
I hum along and make things hum... on
WAR: Rydegh/Disciple of Khaine

RETIRED CHARS
AoC: Rydegh/DT, Joric/Demo
DAoC: Jorykia/Valk, Yorinde/Druid, Irah/Ani, Weda/Warden, Jorub/Bard&Friar, Rydegh/Ranger
D4O: Donk

Hatsepsut
Emerald Rider

Post by Hatsepsut »

Oh yes the brute must suffer! Reclaim all those souls he stole from us. I will attend after ml is finished.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Hatsepsut wrote:Oh yes the brute must suffer! Reclaim all those souls he stole from us. I will attend after ml is finished.
yes but The Gravemaker dinged 10 on his Gravemaking ability at this event.....

Gravemaking
This skill develops through getting as many of your fellow realm mates killed as often as possible. You only get experience when they release so Egg of Youth and Druids are usually not a good thing to have around. You have a preferance to travelling around alone, unbuffed and and mostly you enjoy pushing graves up in nice little patterns all over Hibernia.

At level one in Gravemaking you develop a special sense of irony.
A level two in Gravemaking you gain insight - this begins by discovering that the healers are the mafia of Hibernia.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”