Darkness Rising spoiler thread

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Darkness Rising spoiler thread

Post by Jupiler »

let's have a thread where we can view some spoilers till it's launched :)

anyway, pic with new bard epic views+stats:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ ... d-Epic.jpg

and while we are at it, lurikeen mounts!!!
http://www.acj.com.au/stuff/lurikeen_warg_pups.gif :satyn1:
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

Let me be the first to say that the bard epic armor is TERRIBLE.

CMON, qui, cha and str cap ? Wtf ... theres even haste charges? Really seems more like a joke to me. I most certaintly dont hope this is the standards they set for the epic armors because it seems veeeeery unusable.

Crazy I tell ya.
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Albeit it looks nice on the surface but ofc as so many have said before, it's what is usable that counts, not the looks =) :wyst:

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Whats wrong with Charisma cap on a bard? :)

Edit: Why does it say artifact level 0 on it btw?

/Ankh

stupeh
Emerald Rider

Post by stupeh »

At a guess i'd say the reason for the epic being an artifact is because of durability loss. The new epics do not lose durability so Mythic probably saved themselves some work (:D:D) and just used pre-existing code and labelled them as artifacts.

Every piece of the armour has an undesireable/useless stat to most people, hardly more useful than the old stuff.
~

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Whats wrong with Charisma cap on a bard? :)

Edit: Why does it say artifact level 0 on it btw?

/Ankh
From what I know Charisma doesnt really do much for a bard ( I could be totally wrong but I'm quite sure I've been told this )
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

centurion wrote:From what I know Charisma doesnt really do much for a bard ( I could be totally wrong but I'm quite sure I've been told this )
Well, it tend to change from every day what people concider to be the important stats and what they actually do :D but i've always thought it was quite important for a bard since as far as I know no other hib class actually use charisma. But as I havent played my bard for a couple of years Im not sure about this :)

/Ankh

stupeh
Emerald Rider

Post by stupeh »

Charisma affects a bards DD damage, and their powerpool. It can be nice, but its not something you will realistically want/need/be able to overcap in a good template.
~

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

stupeh wrote:Charisma affects a bards DD damage, and their powerpool. It can be nice, but its not something you will realistically want/need/be able to overcap in a good template.
If it affects the DD damage I would personally wanna bring it up high (if high specced in music ofc)

/Ankh

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

I believe the DD is mainly used for interrupt anyways, the damage is rather not important if you ask me :), unless if you are one of those freaky battlebards etc :>
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”