Items Lost

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Inquisitor Raal
Emerald Rider

Items Lost

Post by Inquisitor Raal »

Was wondering if anyone else noticed anything simular.

I logged on this morning and chekced my CM - noticed 2 items i placed on their last nite were not there and no cash had been put on cm for them (i did put price on them).

Then went to vault to change change into my rvr template - only to notice that the items i was currently wearing were different from those i was wearing before i logged out last nite - artifacts and other items in vault were missing - but some items i was wearing were duplicated in my vault.

Seems to be a strange bug - dont think anyone got into my account as some items are duplicated that shouldnt be. Anyone had simular problems logging in this morning after transfering stuf they 'were' wearing to a vault or elsewhere ??

I have 'right now'd' this - hoping it will be sorted :(
Caylan Raal
-The Inquisitor-
Retired from DAoC...Reforming in WAR!

Asunawa in AoC
-Assassin-

HappyG
Emerald Rider

Post by HappyG »

Try to relog with classic UI. With latest patch my old UI started to show items where there were none, and didnt show some that were there :P

Edit: Or maybe not -> http://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthre ... ost2431249
Hep, treated MMORPG addict, on the way to master his uni
Morana, one of a few Rangers, that did not Zerg. Retired for good.

Inquisitor Raal
Emerald Rider

Post by Inquisitor Raal »

tried that didnt work :(

interesting i logged in with toa client and it told me that i didnt have catacombs installed - even though i logged in with cata client 1st...

Spoke with others in guild seems im nto only one with problems - peope crafetd items and such that arent there this morning.
Caylan Raal
-The Inquisitor-
Retired from DAoC...Reforming in WAR!

Asunawa in AoC
-Assassin-

isletha
Emerald Rider

Post by isletha »

Ya Ya you would try and pull any stunt to get some new stuff :monkey: :lenah:
Na Fianna Dragun

Isletha lev 50 Ranger ML9 Retired :ranger:

Oshen lev 50 Champ ML10 Retired :bump:

Sevud lev 50 Hero S/S spec Retired :army:

Dunloirbh lev 50 Druid ML8 Retired :amedor:

Ethlidhenna lev 50 bard Retired :satyn2:

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

Will flag to a GM when one of them wakes up ;)
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Radu
Emerald Rider

Post by Radu »

I experienced the same, got few scrolls in typhoons, priced them on CM (i have the notes on my paper for prices), then when i check my CM, no scrolls there form yesterday, lost few items from the CM as well.
I guess they rolled back, someone said in the /as he was lv 44 at night, now he is lv 42, and he lost his ML1 from yesterday too.
/clap @ goa
Togusa the Mentalist

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

Requiel is now looking into this and has alerted the technical team who are also looking into this.

If you find that you have lost items, exp, ml credit or anything else overnight then please rightnow it as soon as possible.

They will investigate and deal with the claims on a case by case basis and where they can they will restore, replace lost stuff.. but they cannot guarantee that they will be able to replace items in all cases.
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Not had any problems recently but in the past I've had items duplicate, ie I've removed them from the CM and a duplicate item is still left on the CM (I forgot to report at the time, was only a couple of non-template items and they still sat there afaik).

Also had SC'd MP boots morph into 97% un-sc'd boots after dropping in vault, was only from my old SI template so I forgot about it.

Hope not a roll-back had a pretty good night in rvr :(.
Mael, 50th ment.

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Think reporting it telling what time you logged off yesterday and make the choice to Restore character might be the best thing to do maby.

Lost about 30k RP's, still not much compaired to loosing items for your Temp ;/ can live with loosing RP's, but would get really annoyed if loosing items.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Takitothemacs wrote:Requiel is now looking into this and has alerted the technical team who are also looking into this.

If you find that you have lost items, exp, ml credit or anything else overnight then please rightnow it as soon as possible.

They will investigate and deal with the claims on a case by case basis and where they can they will restore, replace lost stuff.. but they cannot guarantee that they will be able to replace items in all cases.
This is pretty a non service, lol it's their fault and they can't guarantee to recover from it? WTF
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”