ML5 Mummification

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Cromcruaich

ML5 Mummification

Post by Cromcruaich »

ML 5.9, 5.10
Does anyone know for definite if you can become mummified just by having the mask,resin and wrap, or do you actually have to of done the encounters as well?
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Anthon
Emerald Rider

Post by Anthon »

I think you can get mummified with only the mask,resin and wrap. No need to do the grp steps.

Not 100% sure but i think so.

Also my g/f doesn't have the steps done but she has the drops. Will see saterday i guess :lemony:

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

ta,

suppose unless someone says you def can't do it all those without grp steps may as well give it a go.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

You have to have done all the prior steps to be able to do the 5.10. Wont just do with doing the steps which drops the items but you actualy have to kill all the other steps aswell. I know this since when I did it on merlin/alb there were some people that hadnt done all (but had done the few for items) they droped off the boat and died as riding it.
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

kash
Emerald Rider

Post by kash »

Did ML 5 group steps other day and seanpaul was asking me to do 5.9 for him as group because he already had 5.10, which means he managed to get 5.10 without any of the other steps.

You should ask seanpaul how he managed to do this maybe.

Also i remember someone else before asking for help doin 5.9 on a US server and i asked why cos he needs 5.10 and is done with 5.9 in BG and he said he had all other steps so it might be possible somehow.
Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Kashy RR6L8 ML10 Banelord BM
Kashy RR5L6 ML0 Enchanter
Blackland Skirmishers
Marlix RR5 ML5 Perfector Druid Buffbot

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

dunno how he managed 5.10 as 5.9 stops judgement :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

The judgement thing just do damage, if u get healed then no problem in doing 5.10, also ppl can get 5.9 and 5.10 now the granting way.

And u do need at least the 3 mummy steps if not all, we tried already and a guildie didn't get credit for 5.9 or 5.10.

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Heta wrote:You have to have done all the prior steps to be able to do the 5.10. Wont just do with doing the steps which drops the items but you actualy have to kill all the other steps aswell. I know this since when I did it on merlin/alb there were some people that hadnt done all (but had done the few for items) they droped off the boat and died as riding it.

Incorrect, you can get 5.10 done without a single other ml5 step done.

I know, I did it as well. (lol ask him [anyone] how he did it? this isn't magery, I just went to the 5.10 spot with my bard and got credit with the other attendants :) )
Trez wrote:The judgement thing just do damage, if u get healed then no problem in doing 5.10, also ppl can get 5.9 <cut> now the granting way.

Wrong, 5.9 is a groupstep, thus it can't be granted credit for.

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

Wrong, 5.9 is a groupstep, thus it can't be granted credit for.
Look again then, it is a BG step.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

nah 5.9 is a group step - its done in BGs as its a non waiting group step. everyone can do at once :)
dunno how you could grant credit for someone to become a mummy tho if it is a BG step i really wanna see it happen :D
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”