Late Night Duelling ...

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Selenia
Emerald Rider

Late Night Duelling ...

Post by Selenia »

Late Night Duelling. As the title says. Don't do it guys. You know who you are.

/edit for clarification.

Don't sit in a big circle whilst you repeatedly duel the enemy around Berks. This is against the CoC (/edit for Adalyn : this was planned, I have the screenies) and certainly not in the spirit of the game.
Selenia Blackstaff:selenia:
50th Season Void Eldritch
RR6, Silver Hand, Legendary Spellcrafter, 1xxx

Phear the tr3b!!!!11 (x2)

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

just kill them?
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Adalyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Adalyn »

Selenia wrote:Late Night Duelling. As the title says. Don't do it guys. You know who you are.

/edit for clarification.

Don't sit in a big circle whilst you repeatedly duel the enemy around Berks. This is against the CoC and certainly not in the spirit of the game.
Dueling is not against CoC, aranging where to meet etc over msn, vent, irc etc is agains CoC.
Albion/Excalibur

Adalyn - Eagle Knight - ML10

<Synergy>

Hibernia/Prydwen

Fishyflaps - Grove Protector - Ml3

<Marsh Horde>

:treeee:

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

I think you will find adalyn that it is mate, arranged or not, if there appears to be a consensus where you are providing your own code of conduct to duel (which if you read CoC is only permissable among your own realm mates) then clearly you are breaking CoC.

Don't forget that Selenia is an E&E and Selenia is likely to know the ins and outs of CoC better than you, and you were seen duelling among members of other realms for a sustained period of time then you clearly are breaking CoC.

rvn
Emerald Rider

Post by rvn »

lol, how can you bother, just ignore them if they enjoy duelling eachother let them, not like goa care unless someone report them, or they farm eachother for several hours (this is not duelling tho, more like ineffective rp farming - wich probably was not the intetion of the "not allowed to meet with ppl thru irc/msn/etc"). Also imo alot of the CoC are abit outdated since alot has changed since start of daoc and as it is now.
Nolby Pride
Sorusii,Roxstarshroomstar,Sorsuishroom,Vendochimp,Kottbulle
Olle,Doood,Mirhir,Droooddoooood

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

dueling aint against CoC aslong as it hasnt been aranged, its not against CoC to kill the people duling either
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Heta wrote:dueling aint against CoC aslong as it hasnt been aranged, its not against CoC to kill the people duling either
...neither is adding, even though some people want it to be :P

/Ankh

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Cant see what the problem is as long as their not rp farming. Some of the best fun ive had in game is late at night in real rvr or in thid. Where is less people about so much move /emoting and loving going on and /beckons for one on ones.Starts off with 2-4 then more join and no one interferes just cheers and is good laugh. :)
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

think when you met someone out there , politely bow and then fight, that isnt a duel wich could be against coc.
and Bourkey i really hate these stealthing beckon chickens..:-)

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

Some of the best fun I have had is dueling late at night / early morining.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”