An IMPORTANT change to Masterlevel-raids EVERYONE READ

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Puppet
Emerald Rider

An IMPORTANT change to Masterlevel-raids EVERYONE READ

Post by Puppet »

I dont know if everyone reads (and interprets) patch-notes carefully, however with the patch today introduced on Prydwen there's a MASSIVE change in Masterlevel-raids:

MASTER LEVEL UPDATE

In response to overwhelming player feedback about the master level system, we have made a change to the way that credit is awarded for all x.10 final encounters. This will make the entire ML system much more forgiving if you miss a step along the way to your x.10 goal in each master level. Thank you for all of your feedback on this issue !

- You will now receive credit for any Master Level x.10 step without first completing all prior steps.

There are two new commands, available only to BG leaders :

- /bg credit will display credit for Battlegroup Master Level encounters that have been completed within the last 10 minutes. This command can be used by the Battlegroup leader without restriction.

- /bg grantcredit [MasterLevel] [PlayerName] will allow you to grant credit for completed Master Level steps, with the following restrictions :

- You may only grant credit for steps completed within the last 10 minutes.

- You must be within 1000 units of the player you are granting credit to.

- The ML step must be a battlegroup-enabled step.

- You must be within 2000 units of 75% of your battlegroup members (in other words, the majority of your BG must be there with you).

Okay what does this mean in practice:

You do NOT have to done pre-steps before a masterlevel-raid. If you can enter the area the Battlegroup-raid is in, you will get CREDIT for ALL steps done, including 7.10. For example: You join up a ML7-raid without having ML7.1-7.6. The BG does 7.7, .8, .9 and .10. You receive credit for those 4 steps. Two days later your guild goes farming in ML7 and you get 7.1 - 7.5 done. Now you have completed ML7 entirely.

And, a most welcome change:

If you go LD but come back within 10 minutes upon completion of a step you can get credit granted by the raidleader.
[Tuatha Dé Danann]
Puppethealer - Druid Barun ML10
Spinesprout - Ranger Emerald Ridere ML10
Pricklesprout - Nightshade Gilded Spear ML10
Spikesprout - Vampiir Thunderer ML10
Mushshroom - Animist Brehon ML10
Champtastic - Champion Grove Protector ML7
Scythles - Valewalker Raven Ardent ML10

E&E of Hibernia/Prydwen

Zil
Emerald Rider

Post by Zil »

you still need to be ml3 to enter ml7 tho.. right?
Currently Playing Giaz - Skald on Camlann
Maddi 50 Enchantress
Middi 50 Nightshade
Liva 50 Druid
Theia 50 Hero
+ 20 other lvl 50's across Europe
"The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it."

Medjai
Emerald Rider

Post by Medjai »

Zil wrote:you still need to be ml3 to enter ml7 tho.. right?
Ml1>Ml5
Ml3>ML7
ML8>ML9>Ml10
gonner O.o

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

Nice changes tbh - should make the whle thing a lot less painful.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

:bunny: good :bunny:
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

great! this means all ML 1,2,3,4,6,8 are open game allways nomatter what char has or not!

will be alot easier to get them thru ML´s with this.
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Also ...

- Rumours have surfaced regarding the existence of a magical item which can reveal the general location of the Celestius portal. Players from all realms who have reached level 50 should form a band of three or four comrades and venture to the Haven of Aerus. There, the party can speak to Captain Chryse to begin the quest.
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

yep no more handing out 15p for 1st one who finds :)

Oh and don't forget, this is the leviathan/kraken patch :) leviathan is a big ketos which casts FZ (:P) and drops some nice stuff.

Kraken is a big squid and the harder one of these 2 new epic mobs, if you want to know what he does:
Kraken lives underwater between the Treasure island and the island directly East of there. Oceanus Hesperos. There's a lot of shipwreck and a temple with a broken dome which kraken comes out of.

His Nearsight is deadly. I never delved it but the 2 times my cleric was nearsighted by kraken, it seemed to be a 99% or 100% nearsight. I literally sprinted to my servant and was right on top of the pet and it still said I was out of range to heal... so yeah, stay at maximum healing range and you should be ok.

Once Kraken is out of teh temple roof, his aggro raidus is large. I would guess that it's around 1800 range max.
On Kraken, have any of you seen him instakill your pet? I'm a ML9 enchanter and he oneshot my fully buffed pet twice today. I didn't even see any damage figures -- just "You have lost control of the underhill."
héhé :)
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”