What classes are needed in Hib these days?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Whine
Emerald Rider

What classes are needed in Hib these days?

Post by Whine »

Well...

I'm doing the unthinkable (or not as I'm thinking about it) and considering deleting the Alb alts after about 3 years of playing there and moving to where the grass is indeed greener...

IF I end up doing this, I'd want to roll a class that actually is considered useful in RvR and is likely to get groups.

I won't have access to a PL bot so it'd be levelling the old fashioned way (which is a royal pain with the under pop bonuses going now)

So my questions to you guys are:

What would be worth the effort to roll if I wanted to be useful?
How is levelling? (Alb is dire) Will there actually be any grps or am I solo all the way?
Are there any respectible guilds who accept re-rollers without throwing around accusations of x-realming and all that crap?

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

the obvious are needed bards and druids. If you decided too roll one mate I'll give you a hand and sort you out with a plat to start you off. I'm sure that Green Peacekeepers would have you and I'll help you level as I am in the middle of leveling a Light Mentalist and a Animst both 23.

I'm on usually a few hours each day depending on work, but there are other people in the guild at the moment leveling alts and one new person leveling there first characters
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Adalyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Adalyn »

Heya,

Druids i beleive are the most wanted atm, if you do reroll i can help you out time to time with some lvls as i need to lvl my arti's still and some armour etc :)
Albion/Excalibur

Adalyn - Eagle Knight - ML10

<Synergy>

Hibernia/Prydwen

Fishyflaps - Grove Protector - Ml3

<Marsh Horde>

:treeee:

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

dont overlook blademasters as well, always needed in grps and Tank groups will be fotm soon anyway. Not sure if there are many groups going about, but with Catacombs its very easy to level up to around 30 id say, and by then there are always people in Corus leveling.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Adalyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Adalyn »

pikeh wrote:dont overlook blademasters as well, always needed in grps and Tank groups will be fotm soon anyway. Not sure if there are many groups going about, but with Catacombs its very easy to level up to around 30 id say, and by then there are always people in Corus leveling.
Blademasters are everywhere, druids are not.
Albion/Excalibur

<Synergy>

Hibernia/Prydwen

<Marsh Horde>

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Given that getting RvR gps is almost entirely via guild nowadays, you might want to find a guild with similar playstyle to urself first then find out what they need.
Mael, 50th ment.

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

Adalyn wrote:Blademasters are everywhere, druids are not.

yes but that dosent mean they are not needed in groups does it?
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Adalyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Adalyn »

pikeh wrote:yes but that dosent mean they are not needed in groups does it?

didn't ask what was in grps, s/he asked what classes are needed in hib these days. which is druids mostly, then bards, then what ever else as there is loads of them.
Albion/Excalibur

<Synergy>

Hibernia/Prydwen

<Marsh Horde>

Yurian
Emerald Rider

Post by Yurian »

tbh its total bs got bard and rolled druid to get more grps, and u know what? nothing chaned 2h yelling 4 grp and nothing while i hear constant grp lf bm/hero sad but true :(
<Golden Age>
Yurian Harmsong Tiarna Bard
ML10 Sojourner
Yuriann Healsong Silver Hand Druid
ML5 Perfecter
Yurianos Bubblesong Cosantoir Warden
ML10 Battlemaster
Farmaris Ultramarine Savant Champion (under construction)
ML1 Banelord
WinAmp is now playing:

Adalyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Adalyn »

need to play more at night or somethign then, our grp tends to look for a druid in pms/in guild/as all the time but can never find 1.
Albion/Excalibur

<Synergy>

Hibernia/Prydwen

<Marsh Horde>

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”