Underdogs? Not any more!

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Underdogs? Not any more!

Post by Takitothemacs »

It has been decided based on evaluation of the numbers over recent weeks/months that Hibernia Prydwen is no longer in a position to benefit from the underpopulation bonus that we have benefited from for the past months.

Just got the word from a GM so you are the first to know.
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

lol who else saw this coming?
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

smiley
Emerald Rider

Post by smiley »

well its wrong imo, but atleast we are free of all the whining about our bonus :bunny:
<Sun>
Smiley ranger

Elendar
Emerald Rider

Post by Elendar »

Silly goa, all the realms are underpopulated really, no realm can run all its keeps at a decent level at full, cost, rps should be normal, but the bp cost should be reduced for everyone, make it easier for people to claim
Elendar Skald Einherjar
Maelstrom
Mid Pryd

nibs
Emerald Rider

Post by nibs »

smiley wrote:well its wrong imo, but atleast we are free of all the whining about our bonus :bunny:
we wont ever be free of that :)

- baseline stun
- animist
- nightshade rr5 ability
- bainshee
- vampiirs
- rangers
- hibs in general
- tower defenses/take
- keep defences/take

Any keep/tower we take will contain a whine involving one of the above - been like that for months, its not gonan change now :>

//edit: I kind of agree though - don't think we should have lost it to the extent we have. 5 Days on the free level - 100 gbps per hour on a level 10 tower (that's what, 16,800 gbps per week to hold a level 10 tower - dread to imagine what its like on a keep). Oh well - its been along time coming but its here :)
Mid/Ava
Gwarp, 42, Savage, LGM AC
Grumblebum, 50, Spiritmaster, ML3
Nibkyrie, 48, Valk, 9xx Alch
Nibmedic, 50, Healer, ML9
Stumblebum, 50, Warrior, ML10

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

nibs wrote:we wont ever be free of that :)

- baseline stun
- animist
- nightshade rr5 ability
- bainshee
- vampiirs
- rangers
- hibs in general
- tower defenses/take
- keep defences/take

Any keep/tower we take will contain a whine involving one of the above - been like that for months, its not gonan change now :>

//edit: I kind of agree though - don't think we should have lost it to the extent we have. 5 Days on the free level - 100 gbps per hour on a level 10 tower (that's what, 16,800 gbps per week to hold a level 10 tower - dread to imagine what its like on a keep). Oh well - its been along time coming but its here :)
tbh if they nerf shrooms so they have the 2nd LoS check that they so badly need and maybe up the mana they require to cast so it's percentage based like for a theurg (or make all shrooms die when animist dies) and then nerf bainshees by making CAE DD have falloff and the baseline nuke be 209 delve then there's not really much else to whine about in Hib, it'll mostly be pretty balanced if they sort out those few things. After that it's only realm generic changes that need to be made such as immunity on disease, no buffstripping with MoC, shorter duration on nearsight for lower level nearsights (i.e. grey con = 10 secs, green = 20 secs, blue = 30 secs, yellow = 45 secs, red = 1min).
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

nibs
Emerald Rider

Post by nibs »

Do theurg pets die when you kill a theurg? (dont actually know :)) I realise the damn things not only chase you, but chain stun and nuke you for 100dmg a pop - and they can pump out half a dozen of them in *very* short period of time.

And if you nerf the bainshee dd, nerf the runie one to 209 too thx - oh and also remove the self debuff they get to accompany this spec nuke should they spec for that.

Ooh, and nerf BD's - 50% resists and insta lifetap hits for 250 damage *cry* :)

Its endless - but every realm has a bunch of buggered classes at their disposal.
Mid/Ava
Gwarp, 42, Savage, LGM AC
Grumblebum, 50, Spiritmaster, ML3
Nibkyrie, 48, Valk, 9xx Alch
Nibmedic, 50, Healer, ML9
Stumblebum, 50, Warrior, ML10

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

- baseline stun - not much i can say about this, clerics get it though.
- animist - Theurg LOS check needs to be sorted out at the same time then.
- nightshade rr5 ability - Sorc RR5 Ability?
- bainshee - Again not much i can say.
- vampiirs - Why do people think these are overpowered? just a pretty balanced class.
- rangers - Scouts??
- hibs in general - Albs in general? :D
- tower defenses/take - Solo mid took loads of ours the other day.
- keep defences/take - idk.

so yeh agree with xest. isnt much they can do, shame most albs and mids arent happy with anything mythic do to hibs.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

nibs wrote:Do theurg pets die when you kill a theurg? (dont actually know :)) I realise the damn things not only chase you, but chain stun and nuke you for 100dmg a pop - and they can pump out half a dozen of them in *very* short period of time.

And if you nerf the bainshee dd, nerf the runie one to 209 too thx :)

Rms only get 219 nukes if they go dark, was popular spec before the resist pierce nerf, not now.

Nerfing that wouldn't change too much

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Tbh i disagree with taking are underpopulated bonuses away. How are we gonna manager as a realm claiming now? ;/ we only just managed before.
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”