ML3 RAID 6th WEDNESDAY 20:00 CET

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lothandar
Emerald Rider

ML3 RAID 6th WEDNESDAY 20:00 CET

Post by Lothandar »

Rrrrright, here I am again, and I won't give up, even if k.... . .. .#%^$& (nevermind this bit, I always prepare beforehand for my raids, not ON the raids)

Meeting place: Haven of Aerus.

Prerequisite steps:

You have to head down to the entrance of the Temple of Twilight at 15k 58k Oceanus Notos, there you will find the triton treasure hunter which is quite a talkative npc. Get both quests from him regarding [kepa] and [antioos] (you will have 2 quests in your journal).

The presteps are all completeable inside the dungeon but I advise doing it the traditional way.

The quests:

A Cure for Kepa: You have to kill a mob named moughart, get a fg to be safe, it's quite easy though, just need to kill Moughart and his bodyguards will depop.

VOS locs are quite accurate so I use those :

Mesothalassa (he can be at any of these locs)
2.6k 21.4k
4k 16k
37k 49k
44.5k 20.5k

Tasks for Antioos: You need a cobra egg, an Ancient Atlantean Sword and a triton shaman neckie.

Triton Shaman necklace drops from Triton Shamans, VOS locs again:

Mesothalassa (shammies are very easy)
35k 5k
4k 16k
5k 19k

The egg and sword drop inside the dungeon, go east from the entrance, then go down the tunnel, go east still, you will run into an intersection with 2 ways, 1 to the north and 1 to the south, go into the north one and after you surface the mobs are there. Any gorgon can drop the sword, pregnant cobras drop the cobra egg (wow!)

Lately some people spread the ideal of forcing prereqs to be done BEFORE the raid not ON the raid being a bad/cruel thing. It is not, they drastically increase the time taken to do the raid, so I ask people to do them before the raid instead. They are not at all hard either.

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

You won't get a good turnout, trust me.
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Bugzy wrote:You won't get a good turnout, trust me.
I will try regardless.

Blane
Emerald Rider

Post by Blane »

You know Ml3 offers uber ml xp if u already have done it so any logical person that needs ml xp would join :monkey:

Count me in

P.s. Ofc Adrirali is my <3 :bunneh: too :satyn:
Fingolin 50 (Mid/Exc) 5lx ML8 Warrior inactive

Blaneloel 50 (Hib/Pry) 6l4 ML8 Warden active

(\_/)
(0.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
(> <) to help him achieve world domination.Ty.

Dre@d
Emerald Rider

Post by Dre@d »

I will try to go with my menta if i can get the pre reqes before
ALB/EXC
Mezzmastah Sorc R6 (Alb/exc) ML 10
Garruloman Pally R5 (Alb/exc) ML 10
Andetoi Infiltrator R4 (Alb/exc) Ml 4
Api Cleric R3 (Alb/exc) ML 6

HIB/PRYD
Dreadnough light eld R5 soon r6:) ml 10
Wapet 50 arboreal animist soon ml10

Vampiiress
Emerald Rider

Post by Vampiiress »

We did the presteps a couple of days ago. Only need Moughart. I seems he dont spawn on the locs, you menthioned. The 1.75 patch notes also menthion this and it will get corrected with this patch. To do the step inside the dungeon can be really tough with one fg - you need to pass trough a high aggro area with almost instant pop. - you should think about giving ppl a chance to do this step during the raid. Plenty of sentinel statues in there to get it done fast.
Prydwen
Vampiiress MH officer
Ziskana MH
Feydila MH
Sopramo MH
Bettemus MH
Excalibur
Kobikaj BS GM
Redfern BS
Redferns BS
Thereza BS
Ziska BS
Skulldancer BS
Karg BS
Morgan Le Fay
Thantalasia DDG officer
Tinzel DDG

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

I found Moughart at the locs so I cannot confirm what you're saying (in 1.73)

I will give it a second-thought in the case people show up.

Otherwise, I won't bother if we can't do the raid anyway, but I promise you I will allow the killing of Moughart 1 (One) time since it's bg compatible and doesn't take hours, and if the /bg members agree on it as this isn't dictature. :)

Try looking again, I found him quite easily near the locs.

Ocalinn
Emerald Rider

Post by Ocalinn »

If theres not enough people for the raid and you lead it some other day theres actually no need to farm eggs or swords either because they are BG credit in 1.74 or 1.75

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Ocalinn wrote:If theres not enough people for the raid and you lead it some other day theres actually no need to farm eggs or swords either because they are BG credit in 1.74 or 1.75
I farmed them already for myself, at the moment everybody needs to have them though.

Also prepared with an eel stomach for the raid so would be happy if we had enough to do it.

rjensen4
Emerald Rider

i will like to join

Post by rjensen4 »

hi

i will like to join ml3 i hav a druid : redelf 40 regr 36 nurtur

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”