Ml1 to Ml10

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Kabane
Emerald Rider

Ml1 to Ml10

Post by Kabane »

hi guys After the good responce i had over NE alliance ive decided to give this a Bash :-O
Although ive got no exp doing ml raids theres a few ppl who've said they'l come and give me a hand running it,
With Ml1 ill go out on a limb and say All steps will be run within the raid so no pre-resqu are needed if everyone lissens and works quickly ill extend it over the other ML's but if not then make u do ya own per-resqu for the other Ml's If you want to join me put your name down so i have an idear of nummbers.

I will endever to get a Ml done a day starting on Wed at 6:30pm (BST).

Meeting in Aerus Any late comers will have to play chatch up so if u know ya gonna be late try and get the first steps done before the raid.

I have No plans to hit any arti's on the way through the Raid So plz Dont ask.

On a side note i personally have 5 lvl 50's i want Ml'ed so if all goes well on the first ml1-ml10 ill run a few more :-).

Cheers for your time guys and look forward to the Raid
Kabane

*EDIT*
Ml4 Guys need you to do ml4.1 and ml4.3 before raid ill be on from 4pm UK time to help yas all get it done and the Raid will start at 6:30pm UK time (Tusday) New day due to mondays little problem .. Daoc is up and running for me and i Will be there :-) hope to see you lot too
Cays all there

*EDIT*
Ml5 meeting Sty 6:30 All steps will be done on this raid ml5.1to 5.8 are all grp steps so once everyone is grped at 6:30 i will tell each grp leader to go off and do a differnt step to every other grp conctat will be kept through the /bg then once all the grps have done the steps we will contiune to ml5.9 and 5.10 the /bg will be set for gl's and myself so listen to your GL and well get this out of the way quickly you do need ml1 compleated inorder to finnish this ml .
Cheers Kabane

**EDIT**
Ml6 meeting in Volc 6:30 UK time all steps being done on raid ,
Thx all for ml5 went well
Cheers Kabane

**EDIT**

Ok guys im going to have to postpone ml7 lots of other things happing on friday and i personally need mlxp so i suspect that some others do too so im gonna run mlxp night on friday and possable some ml7 pre-s if ppl want,

theres no point me running off and geting ml7 8 9 and 10 done if ppl are missingtehe xp needed .. hope u guys come along friday so the xp :-)

kabane

**Edit*

Ml7 was postponed from friday will now be today(monday) 6:30 Uk Pm time
i think ive told everyone one who is a reg on my raid's so this is for anyone that is intrested in comeing that didnt know .. All Steps being done inraid we ill do it like we did ml6 .. Hopefull severs will be up intime .. atm i cant see a problem.
keep your eyes open though.
Kabane

**Edit** ML8
Hay guys after the v small turn out on thrusday we did the pre steps for ml8 but could not do any of the bg steps so ive decided to postpone ml8 untill Moday 18th Jun 2005 plz meet in aerus at 6:30.....plz be ontime guys and see you all there

**Edit** Ml9
Ml9 this ml hasnt gone to well since Pry.net has been down :-(we have tryed 2 runs and both have failed mainly due to lack of people, So on Wensday 27th July i will try on more attempt, so please meet in aerus at 6:30 UK time we will start with Ml9.10 then continue with the rest of the steps, on the up from my failed attempts of this run i think ive got it down to a nut so once ml9.10 is done the rest of the raid should go failly fast, One thing i would like to ask, one of the main problems with previous ml9 raids ive run we have problems getting Ns to help so if anyone can help here it would be muoocho Apprecated, Many Thanks
Kabane

everz
Emerald Rider

Post by everz »

Run one when we cluster :p, My Chanter wants his ML9 pet :D
deleted/sold rip daoc

relic
Emerald Rider

Post by relic »

I'm interested to come with enchanter + druid. For mlexp.

Radhoc
Emerald Rider

Post by Radhoc »

So first raid is this wed? And then one raid each day like ml2 on thursday, ml3 on friday etc?
Radhoc Shaman
Radhoc Druid
Aelydha Infiltrator
Rad Blademaster
Rads Runemaster

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

Kabane wrote:
On a side note i personally have 5 lvl 50's i want Ml'ed so if all goes well on the first ml1-ml10 ill run a few more :-).
no dont do this, all peeps wich have done this quit daoc or needed at least 1/2 year break

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Evulweebeastie
Emerald Rider

Post by Evulweebeastie »

can come with 50 animist but cant do weekends ;\
Hibernia on Prydwen
  • [INDENT]Evulweebeastie RR5l0 Nightshade[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Aklaim RR3L1 Animist[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Tibet RR3 Enchanter[/INDENT]

Camlann Home of PvP
  • [INDENT]Huggle RR4l5 Minstrel[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Phooney RR3l8 Eldritch[/INDENT]

Bugzy The Ubar Bard!!111one wrote:a insta mezz takes less than a second to cast,

Growik
Emerald Rider

Post by Growik »

Growik vampiir soon to be 50 interested :monkey:
Vampiir 50 :monkey:

Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

aye ml2 thurs ml3 friday etc etc
and ive just come back from a break so hopfully i can stick it out a little :-)
Kabane

Incha Llha
Emerald Rider

Post by Incha Llha »

interested :)
Incha llha Vampiir 50
<Frogs United>

Silverbirch
Emerald Rider

Post by Silverbirch »

[quote="Evulweebeastie"]can come with 50 animist but cant do weekends ]

Glad to see the guy in your avatar got his catacombs free gift from the npc in shar labyrinth m8 :P
Now playing...

Midgard Glastonbury

Jemima, 'I see dead people'
Blencathra, pacifier
Helvelyn, Hoooge Twoll

-----
US ACCOUNTS...... Chanter ebayed, Druid Ebayed, Ranger for sale.....

-----
ON ICE... Hibernia Prydwen

Silverbirch Suela - Ranger

Anelille oftheValley - Enchantress

Flyagaric - Animist and mushroom abuser

Boofont Hairstylist - Druid

GM OF THE SYLVAN BLADES

------

PRYDWEN... A LOCAL SERVER FOR LOCAL PEOPLE

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”