ML2 Tonight 7pm BST

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Sugah
Emerald Rider

ML2 Tonight 7pm BST

Post by Sugah »

ML2 BG steps will be held tonight at 7pm BST meet at stygia haven.
BG will be up on sugah as soon as i get home
Pres are 2.5, 2.7 and 2.8
See here for more details.
http://www.pryd.net/showthread.php?t=1967

At the request of a few people i will do the BG step of 2.7 once. This will grant the step to 16 people but i can't guarntee who those 16 people will be. So please get 2.7 done before the raid.
Hib/Pry
Minewt - Eldritch - Tailor in Training
Mingle - Ranger - Fletcher in Training
Sugah - Vampiir - Alcoholic in Training
Arctura - Druid
Minuwt - Chanter

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

Sugah wrote:At the request of a few people i will do the BG step of 2.7 once. This will grant the step to 16 people but i can't guarntee who those 16 people will be. So please get 2.7 done before the raid.
To be honest, i don't think you have much chance of people doing the step beforehand.

Why not do the step first (buy a key from ME), do the other steps and 45 mins later redo it?
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

If I can get 2.5 and 2.8 done before I turn up I will otherwise if I cannot have a chance at 2.7 during the raid then I will just have to leave it. I have a level 49 healing druid to bring. There is no way I can get a whole group together to go all the way in there for this step and I only really just got high enough to be able to try the others.

I apologise for this but it ain't easy levelling when there are few groups around.

I hope I see you later though.

kind regards

Sharkith

Jobbegea
Emerald Rider

Post by Jobbegea »

will be there with animist. a bard + animist from guildie will come aswell :monkey:

Kias
Emerald Rider

Post by Kias »

Bugzy wrote:To be honest, i don't think you have much chance of people doing the step beforehand.

Why not do the step first (buy a key from ME), do the other steps and 45 mins later redo it?
the solo version is very easy, if you stick to the roof you will only get aggro from 2-3 oj-red sharks which you can cc beforehard, sprint for the chest and voila, step done.
kaisar - einherjar
kiasar - elding fru
kias - silver hand
botabalans - savant :<
kanimist the animist :arti:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”