Back in the day...

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Luuna Star
Emerald Rider

Back in the day...

Post by Luuna Star »

Hey ho,

Here's a movie, from back in the olden days, before Trial of Atlantis and Frontiers. Most of y'all won't remember me/know me, so I'm dedicating the posting of this movie to all the people I played with and the two plus years I spent in game with them. Most of them don't play anymore, most of them I've lost contact with, but when I watch this movie my chest is swollen with gratitude and adoration for those who enjoyed the game alongside myself, particularly during the times when my real life had taken a nose dive.

So this is a hello and an official goodbye, since I didn't ever say goodbye after I had left. Although, I've probably cursed myself, since when everyone says goodbye they are back within two weeks. ;)

Here's a roll call (in alphabetical order):
Abbadon, Baagoo, Blackat, Blackout, Brigheiss, Cernos, Cornell, Downanael, Etharion, Fluid, Frodolina, Gitt, Greggor, Gyneth, Huuk, Izzy, Jaenelle, Jarakin, Jovan, Lasiien (who made the movie), Locomo, Lourker, Maleg, Malevolencia, Melgar, Merrik, Mug, Reza, Rhani, Riki, Saxif, Slaraigh, Slayn, Szleynix, Tareregion, Tenpit, Tide, Toirdhealbhach, Trelawney, Tuorin, Usp, Xetius, Zzz... I'm sorry if I've forgotten someone, I did my best. :)

Amicitia

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Bah, You left me out :(

/Ankh

Luuna Star
Emerald Rider

Post by Luuna Star »

Sorry!

Edit: Ankh.

:p

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Ta! And imo you should start playing again!

/Ankh

Luuna Star
Emerald Rider

Post by Luuna Star »

I don't think I'm cut out for it anymore. My 'puter certainly isn't. ;)

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

well youve got 2 weeks to get a new one :D
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Didnt really no you to well, but i remember seeing your name around lots and must have grped with you sometime :) Need more oldies around, atm we have to put up with Ankh :P
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

:hurt: I stand forgotten too... but seeing some of those old names gets me all nostalgic too...
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

dolittle
Emerald Rider

Post by dolittle »

not dl teh film yet ... luuna firby bard iirc ... also pretty sure saxif led my personal 1st relic raid to mid.
Hib-Prydwen : <Crimson Tears>
Mid-Excaliber : <Dogma>

:banana: Murder On Four Oaks :banana:

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

I miss the old Soul Pact days Luuny :( those were the best! I'm honored to have been a part of that very special group, a group of nutcases, luunys (excuse the pun :p) and luris, but alltogether the nicest friends an elph could wish in this game!
But back then the atmosphere was different and I spent a great time in DAoC, for which we have all the people to thank for Luuna named. The people is what made this game so good!
And although none should be forgotten, Zzz was the best! U rocked man, hope you're watching. :)

/Tare-

ps now go sit on a spear all of u:D

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”