Hib Racing 28th May.... Reward for the winners

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Hib Racing 28th May.... Reward for the winners

Post by VegetaFH1 »

Round em up and move em out

Ok peeps and peepetts this is a guild race thread, hosted by me ofc..

Anyway, i wanted to host something good in hib with a reward for the winners so i thought of a race, from ligen to a specific person, the reward for this would be 1p for each person.... ill put the rules down so u lot know whats going on:

RULES:
Reward in total: 8p
Entrance fee: 200g per person
Only FG's can run this race
Level 30+ requirement
Horse's are forbiden in this race - if a member of ur team is seen on a horse at any time in the race the team will be dismissed
No bots allowed
---Class limitation---
Bards x2
Enchanters x1
Wardens x1
Druids x2
Any group can have any of these (eg: 2 bards 6 heros) u cannot have more of the same class specified
--------------------
A guild can have more then one group, but the group must have all ppl from the same guild
(EG: 8 ppl from DBM in one group and another 8 from DBM in another)
The Race will consist of 8 check points and all 8 check points must be reached with the full group in tacked, the first group to reach the specific person and trade the item that the group leader will collect from me on the day of the race will be annouced the winner

Minimal number of groups to join must be atleast 8, otherwise we cannot start the race

This is a sign up race, so those guilds that want to race please pick ur group leader and the names of those that will follow in the group below and please specifie class and level for each player

This race will commence on the 28th of may (saturday) at 7pm

The best part of it is, NONE of the extra cash goes to me, instead the rest goes to the rebuild and protection of hibs frontier keeps

For more information please contact me by eather Email or try catch me ingame (/who Vegeta "should do it") (VegetaFH1@hotmail.com)

And remember folks, there are no points for second place
ImageImage
ImageImage

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

If you want banners to mark the checkpoints and roleplay prizes (no ph4t l3wt) then drop me an email and ask.

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

VegetaFH1 wrote:Round em up and move em out

Ok peeps and peepetts this is a guild race thread, hosted by me ofc..

Anyway, i wanted to host something good in hib with a reward for the winners so i thought of a race, from ligen to a specific person, the reward for this would be 1p for each person.... ill put the rules down so u lot know whats going on:

RULES:
Reward in total: 8p
Entrance fee: 200g per person
Only FG's can run this race
Level 30+ requirement
Horse's are forbiden in this race - if a member of ur team is seen on a horse at any time in the race the team will be dismissed
No bots allowed
---Class limitation---
Bards x2
Enchanters x1
Wardens x1
Druids x2
Any group can have any of these (eg: 2 bards 6 heros) u cannot have more of the same class specified
--------------------
Only 1 group per guild
The Race will consist of 8 check points and all 8 check points must be reached with the full group in tacked, the first group to reach the specific person and trade the item that the group leader will collect from me on the day of the race will be annouced the winner

Minimal number of groups to join must be atleast 8, otherwise we cannot start the race

This is a sign up race, so those guilds that want to race please pick ur group leader and the names of those that will follow in the group below and please specifie class and level for each player

This race will commence on the 28th of may (saturday) at 7pm

For more information please contact me by eather Email or try catch me ingame (/who Vegeta "should do it") (VegetaFH1@hotmail.com)

And remember folks, there are no points for second place
If you need atleast 8 groups then am woundering, What happens to the other 4p 800g left over spare after 8p is handed out to the winners?
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

I say nothing about this, just got a flashback from Durgi tho :sheepskip
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Treeeebeard wrote:If you need atleast 8 groups then am woundering, What happens to the other 4p 800g left over spare after 8p is handed out to the winners?
As some server GM said:

To buy ph4t l3wt for himself ;p
finland:
holland:

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

I wanted to be a marker <stealth><unstealth><stealth><unstealth>....

Nice idea - pity I am away on the 28th. :(

I hope the Marsh Horde can turn up.

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

just report the winner for radar if you lose ;)
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Nice idea, unfortunately im away and without internet access that weekend. :(
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

If the lag is gone by then it would be nice to join :) and as requiel offered you help imo you should take it (perhaps you've already done that)

/Ankh

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

actually peeps, the best part of it is, NONE of the extra cash goes to me, instead the rest goes to the rebuild and protection of hibs frontier keeps

Oh and an update of one of the rules:
Now a guild can have more then one group, but the group must have all ppl from the same guild
(EG: 8 ppl from DBM in one group and another 8 from DBM in another)

And yes, help with markers would be a great help :)
Ye infact ive just thought of.. something like trophies for the houses of the winners :).. Golden ones :)... could be interesting
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”