OMG- Banned from FH

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Caestar
Emerald Rider

OMG- Banned from FH

Post by Caestar »

Damn. People take me far too seriously . I had a bad night rvr and i made a post to the like of that mid and alb can FOAD. Wasnt meant to be irl nasty was meant to be ingame and to show my frustration but now i have been Banned from it. I have sent FH webhosts an email apologising for my actions but it doesnt seem to have worked.

Was wondering if anyone had a contact at freddyshouse and would be able to put a good character reference in my favour. I can be a nasty twat when i get my back up but thats as far as it goes and i am easy to forgive and forget. Seems like Freddyhouse doesnt agree.

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

well, im not surprised that more or less every thread you make has some whine at mid/alb stealther or addtard. learn to control it a bit mate, how many times ive wanted to create a whine thread , ive held it in (except on one occasion, on here of all places)

so do like the rest of us do and just chill a bit.

oh btw, this wasnt meant to offend you in any way, just a little friendly advice from your local pikeh.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

In belgium we say: wie zijn gat verbrand moet op de blaren zitten ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

You say FOAD on that forum = insta ban, seen it happen to so many peeps on the camlann forum, but sooner or later they do manage to get back on the forum. Ban is usually temporary and never permanent, however i recommend u try talk to ziva or sharma if u want to get back and then they will give you some idea how long they will implement it for. Expect to see Caestar Banned from Freddyhouse rank : lower than pond life when you get back tho hehe xD

Caestar
Emerald Rider

Post by Caestar »

[quote="Satyn"]In belgium we say: wie zijn gat verbrand moet op de blaren zitten ]
is that your arse on your avatar ellen?

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Caestar wrote:is that your arse on your avatar ellen?

come check it out imo
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

Whats the big deal ? you misbehaved on forum and got banned , its not like the ban is perm is it ? Just wait it out and think twice before posting again.
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

just find it weird that aoln didnt get banned for saying exactly the same thing (even in its non abbreviated form).
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Yeah, can't think why anyone would be so damn nasty, you just need to calm down, there's no need for it!
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Haarewin

Post by Haarewin »

banned for typing without thinking. what do you expect? it is against the fh rules.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”