regarding stealing artifacts.

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Puppet
Emerald Rider

regarding stealing artifacts.

Post by Puppet »

Banana wrote: penlid has stated he wil replace the 'stolen' item.
Wait to see if he does before continueing to slag him off.
So if I steal 20 plat from someone but promise I pay it back 'once' its suddenly all okay ?

And if the questioned person has the ways to obtains a GoV; why not use those ways to get your own GoV and dont let your own reputation down the drain + massively dissapointing another play (+ prolly quite a few from the community).

Not to mention heavily frustrating people who came to help their friends with obtaining GoV and not lottoing/joining for themselves.
[Tuatha Dé Danann]
Puppethealer - Druid Barun ML10
Spinesprout - Ranger Emerald Ridere ML10
Pricklesprout - Nightshade Gilded Spear ML10
Spikesprout - Vampiir Thunderer ML10
Mushshroom - Animist Brehon ML10
Champtastic - Champion Grove Protector ML7
Scythles - Valewalker Raven Ardent ML10

E&E of Hibernia/Prydwen

smiley
Emerald Rider

Post by smiley »

errare humanum est' or smth :sheepskip
but ur right. its not okey to steal 20 plats and then promise to pay back eventually. so dont do it ;p
<Sun>
Smiley ranger

Tuthmes
Emerald Rider

Post by Tuthmes »

errare humanum est'

The problem is it isnt a mistake, but done intentionally.... Also it's done by someone whom we all respec'ed and never would have thought he would do.
----------------------------
Tuthmes - lvl50 - rr7 - Ranja
Nefertete - lvl50 - rr9 - Bardesse
Neterbaiu - lvl50 - rr8 - Eldrich
Koenoe - lvl50 - rr8 - Dr00d
Achnaton - lvl50 - rr4 - Animist
Ausernefert - lvl50 - rr5 - Mentalist
Horemheb - lvl50 - rr3 Chimp
Soulsistah - lvl50 - rr6 Vampz0r
Nebcheperure - lvl50 - rr6 Valewalker
Mayet - lvl50 - rr7 Hewo

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

NFD doesnt condone such actions, and Penlid has been spoken to regarding this and he is well aware of the guilds position on the matter, we will do what we can to expedite the matter of the artifact. But i think enough has been said and hopefully we can move on and put this behind us.
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Puppet
Emerald Rider

Post by Puppet »

Jupi wrote:But i think enough has been said and hopefully we can move on and put this behind us.
Nonsense; you would be spamming 24/7 for 15 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 6 days in Ligen that I stole your grapple :<

If I would steal your grapple; I would prolly be grappled by you to prevent stealing it in the first place :(

Anyhow was just a random thought really; I found it odd to lock it up 'because he would give another one'. Locking the thread for that reason is almost condoning stealing something BUT promising to give a new one.

Just found it odd :)
[Tuatha Dé Danann]
Puppethealer - Druid Barun ML10
Spinesprout - Ranger Emerald Ridere ML10
Pricklesprout - Nightshade Gilded Spear ML10
Spikesprout - Vampiir Thunderer ML10
Mushshroom - Animist Brehon ML10
Champtastic - Champion Grove Protector ML7
Scythles - Valewalker Raven Ardent ML10

E&E of Hibernia/Prydwen

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

[quote="Puppet"]If I would steal your grapple]

El Grapplo is a title that has to be earned and cannot be stolen
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

Toothless

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Oh dear did I miss some drama :( ?

Isn't Penlid that guy who rolled a Warlock on Merlin and said he was going to come kill me but never did anyway? If so I'd have expected it, anyone who can role a fotm warlocks is a worthless, skilless peice of shite quite frankly :p To roll a Warlock you have to be severely lacking irl such that you need to make up for it in game without requiring even half a braincell to do so :p

Edit: Oh and I agree with Puppet, after looking at the thread, Penlid's original post pretty much demonstrates he stole it intentionally and no matter whether he replaces it or not he should just be ignored forever for being such a cock :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Xest wrote:Oh dear did I miss some drama :( ?

Isn't Penlid that guy who rolled a Warlock on Merlin and said he was going to come kill me but never did anyway? If so I'd have expected it, anyone who can role a fotm warlocks is a worthless, skilless peice of shite quite frankly :p To roll a Warlock you have to be severely lacking irl such that you need to make up for it in game without requiring even half a braincell to do so :p

Edit: Oh and I agree with Puppet, after looking at the thread, Penlid's original post pretty much demonstrates he stole it intentionally and no matter whether he replaces it or not he should just be ignored forever for being such a cock :p
ty ur concerns are noted :banghead:

Toothless

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

[quote="Puppet"]So if I steal 20 plat from someone but promise I pay it back 'once' its suddenly all okay ?

And if the questioned person has the ways to obtains a GoV]

actually he promised about 3 times in the thread
Nibs will have to inform us if he keeps the promise.
I didnt see the point in rehashing the same thing over and over just to create some sort of flamefest to make people feel better.
Yes what penlid did was wrong however in hibernia and specially on this forums when people tend to say 'sorry' and promise to return the item/not do it again then most people forgive them.
Obviously when the item has been returned which in this case it is impossible for penlid to do immediatly so only time can tell if he ment what he said.
Either way its no fun for people to read it.
Freddys house has plenty if you wish to read flame posts..
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Yeah but the point is whether he promises to replace is neither here nor there, the fact he did it in the first place shows he's theiving scum :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”