Which US DAoC server are you on?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Nored
Emerald Rider

Post by Nored »

I'm stuck ...

I reinstalled DAoC and installed the DAoC portal, but when I open the last one I get a message saying my server list is corrupted. I have no idea what to do. Is there any other way to get playing? ;)
Nored, 50 Champ <Green Peacekeepers>

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

I downloaded the >3GB client from DAoC Portal, and the other little program. It works fine for me. Version 1.90 with LOTM. I was on last night (and am just logging as we speak). Managed to create an Eldritch named Gandelf... surprised the name wasn't taken. Also going to try a Blademaster.

The only problem I experienced... and perhaps Earendil can help me out here... when I tried to use the portal in Mag Mell to Domnann, it didn't work. ???

Nored
Emerald Rider

Post by Nored »

I'm in too .. made a mentalist. But there is no SI area installed on the server, so that might be why you can't port to Domnann ;)
Nored, 50 Champ <Green Peacekeepers>

Earendil
Emerald Rider

Post by Earendil »

hehe glad you joined too Gand :o Me and Nored have chatted few times already hehe. Yeah there is no SI implemented yet, its super classic oldschool hehe!

Hopefully i'll catch you in game - let me know how you get on, and if i can help with anything i'll do my very best!

hugg
Earendil Halfelven, seasoned Eldritch.
Zakoraya Wildcat, Blademaster of Severance.

Lingering on Uthgard, the last stronghold...

Hoonius

Aww the memories

Post by Hoonius »

Just rolled Hoonius the Enchanter on Uthgard

Oh the nostalgia, it all comes flooding back. Love DAoC forever!!

Earendil
Emerald Rider

Post by Earendil »

hooray!!! pm me when you're online and i'll do my very best to help out with anything you might need!

hug! :o

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Level 5 Hero called Grivoc.
Cya round there ;)
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Jarakin
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarakin »

I'm currently playing on the Eden server with a few others as we can't be bothered levelling until Origins is out. :) I'm usually on Jarakin/Jetrel on Mid if you're ever on.
<Merely Mortal>

Unleashed on Camelot soon!

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

just a note to say something about the community

It seems really friendly so far. I was messing around near Mag Mell killing stuff to ding level 5. Met and talked to 3 people in that hour, grouped with a random and we both stayed till we dinged, none of this "I dinged my char so see you later now, i'm off" wow-grouping mallarkey. Also got buffs from a random druid person who also gave me 10g being i was a newb char. The buffs didn't stick for very long but i think there's smoe anit-buffbot code in there for ranged buffs, not sure tbh

good mix of nationality as well. I was speaking to a guy from Germany and his English was so good i would never have realised he wasn't from the UK if we hadn't have asked each other where we were from.

Just dinged 5 and got my first pet so i'll be on later to try some more levelling

Earendil
Emerald Rider

Post by Earendil »

Ahh Hoonius thats really nice news! Yeah, people have been really really friendly with me there and helped me out loads also, i feel really comfortable there too...

and Gahn!!!! WOOT!! see you in game soon hopefully!!!!!! :D

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”