Please post experiences of item loss

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Dahakon
Emerald Rider

Post by Dahakon »

My main lost everything and most of it was rog drops, so won't be seeing those again.

But i also lost scroll and unactivated artis, so do u get them back activated and lvl 10? or do i have to farm them all again?
"You laught at me because I am different, I laugh because you are all the same"

Hib/Pryd 4tw

Dahakon 50 hero :gamblor:
Juaninamillion 50 mana mentalist :wizard:
Golgoleth 50 vampiir :kick:
(+ other random lowbies)

Valky
Emerald Rider

Post by Valky »

Lost weapons/armor/artis and all jewelry from my NS which i rightnowed anyways.

Logged on my vamp and this is how she has been turned into no joke either: from fully sc'd to this!

Love it just love it!
-= Hib/Prydwen =-
50 Druid
50 Enchanter
50 Warden
50 Nightshade
50 Mentalist
4X Ranger

-= Glastonbury =-
50 Spiritmaster - (Deleted)
Upcoming Heretic!

Dorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorin »

Loggin

herheheheheheh
Enchanter, Cabalist, Spiritmaster

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

Valky wrote:Lost weapons/armor/artis and all jewelry from my NS which i rightnowed anyways.

Logged on my vamp and this is how she has been turned into no joke either: from fully sc'd to this!

Love it just love it!
Thats a mid torso as well?
Retired until further notice

Valky
Emerald Rider

Post by Valky »

aye all mid gear on the vampiir now. which is using a hammer and sheild as a weapon. Funny to see really but fact she was fully sc'd and all its yet another char destroyed...
-= Hib/Prydwen =-
50 Druid
50 Enchanter
50 Warden
50 Nightshade
50 Mentalist
4X Ranger

-= Glastonbury =-
50 Spiritmaster - (Deleted)
Upcoming Heretic!

Adalyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Adalyn »

Druid stripped of everything, house vault empty, a few unactivated govs gone and some other artis, immo rings, zahurs ring/necklace/bracer gone,alot of ML10 items gon and some other stuff, pretty annoyed :|
Albion/Excalibur

Adalyn - Eagle Knight - ML10

<Synergy>

Hibernia/Prydwen

Fishyflaps - Grove Protector - Ml3

<Marsh Horde>

:treeee:

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Been fairly lucky here. Only toon I can tell has had their inv whiped was my 48th bainshee w/ a ghetto tempate which is easy enuff to have replaced. Everything else *looks* okay.

It does seem to be the case that it's pretty much 'all or nothing' re: toons losing items? ie either the whole inv goes or they untouched?

On the positive side, been forced on to excal thid the last few days has been a change and made me realise how much fun a theurg is. Might finally have a go at playing a bit on a different server.
Mael, 50th ment.

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Don't know if this is a glimmer of hope for some people, but Mythic on the US servers will give you back a RoG item if you accidently destroy or sell it as long as you've had it a few hours and it's saved back into the database then they subtract the cash from you if you sold it or just give it you if you destroyed it. Kinda hints that when a RoG is destroyed it's stats aren't lost for all eternity but then no one knows still what GOA can and can't prove you had so maybe Requiel should clear this one up.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

It might be that RoGs get stored in the database, but the problem is that the database itself is FUBARed :P

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Tare wrote:It might be that RoGs get stored in the database, but the problem is that the database itself is FUBARed :P
Exactly, that's why I'm not sure what GOA can/can't do, it seems kinda vague what info they can retreive.

Basically I'm saying don't give up on your RoGs unless Requiel says you have to ;) They maybe recoverable.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”