small request

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

[quote="pikeh"]
oh and soloers' ]

Not sure if we got anyone who said they wanted help but don't tolerate adding in this thread tbh..but I guess you said this to everyone and not anyone specific :)

/Ankh

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Gahn wrote: For me it's not fun to win cause i add on a fair fight, hence the superior numbers, got the point now?

me neither, but then it has to be fair, imo there is really no fair fights, but aslong as both parts wants the fight Im cool, otherwise the Alb or Mid is getting me as an add, and I do think it is sad when people just stand about and watch Hibs die, not those that wanted the fight, but some just watch all die and never add, and that I consider lame.

I rather get some PM for haveing added, then for not haveing Helped, and those that dident want the help I will remember, because it really do annoy me more when people don't help then when they add.

And as Ankh said, it's not for personal gain, not in my case atleast, if I help someone I only do it because I think he does need it, can't say I care that much for RP's even though it would ofcourse be boring without it, as you need some goal (Like getting higher RR)
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Dorax
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorax »

/y problem solved
Proud Hero!
In Fallen Spirits!
RR4L2 ML7
---------------
"oh i thought you and Dorx was the same person"
"no Dorx is an gimp im not!

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

eeeep! all this for my small request to add on my fights :D

gona do what Gahn said: ghug:
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

I would wanna join in on that grouphug - but I know some of you don't like when people add so Ill just have to wait for my turn :P

/Ankh

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

I reckon it's time you renewed your subs Ankh, you must be missing the game if your still snooping around. :)
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Cromcruaich wrote:I reckon it's time you renewed your subs Ankh, you must be missing the game if your still snooping around. :)
Hehe nah, Im just bored. Got nothing to do :(

/Ankh

Grymligast
Emerald Rider

Post by Grymligast »

For me I can´t see the reason to run out solo if u aren´t looking for solo fights. Should be plenty of ppl to group up with
Grymligast RR9l0 SB Shelved
Mirani RR5l3 Valkyrie In progress
+30 or so more chars.

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Grymligast wrote:For me I can´t see the reason to run out solo if u aren´t looking for solo fights. Should be plenty of ppl to group up with
But that is not always the case. Groups can be very selective from time to time.

/Ankh

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Grymligast wrote:For me I can´t see the reason to run out solo if u aren´t looking for solo fights. Should be plenty of ppl to group up with
well how about this then... delivering siege to a defending force of hibs trying to actually save our lands.. .. possibility .. no ? its just general common sense really isnt it.. if u see a hib running across a bridge solo and gets jumped and its clear that theres a big miss match in the skill and RR then u just got to try and help them.. i can appreciate what people are saying with regards to solo fights when there underway and tbh ive sat stealthed many times watching them as some of them are good fair fights and its good to pick up tips or how to do things.. but if its a busy area and i see a few stealthers around and they can obviously see me about .. you cant expect not to have assistance.. and im happy to have it, if i want a solo fight then ill go somewhere else..
anyway think its going around now so... wasnt a bad disucussion all in all..
/Norc.
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”