Deleted Thread on FH - read here (concerns Synergy)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

Jarahl wrote:People add on Synergy, Synergy adds back. I dont see much problem here. Its the drivers call, if he calls add, we add, simple as that. However some groups we do not add on, but thats mainly groups like Our Group cus they play so damn well and never ever added on us. Even withdraw once when Mids added on our fights.

Its simple, if Synergy wants to add, they add. Nobody pays our subs but ourselves, so we have done nothing wrong really :)
WOW, + POINT FOR THE PAYING SUBSCRIPTION ORIGINALITY ARGUMENT.
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Brite wrote:What do you mean start off like that?
I was referring to your Nazi comment.

Gahn wrote:To our mods: i do like all of ya folks, but really no need to lick FH mods arses when they are clearly wrong, it only put ya all in a very bad light to us -.-
I dont like kissing arses :(
Beli wrote:As for FH - it's a poor forum - blame who and what you like - the fact remains the threads there are low on intelligence and low on interest. Stick with prydwen.net imo.
So true :D
Jarahl wrote:See Sharkith its ignorants like this that makes Synergy just not give a fuck and treat people as we get treated. Thought we had a really good discussion going here but this is gonna be my final post since this was just turned into a flamewar by Succi and Brite.
I would be sad if that was indeed your last post. This thread is being watched by all the mods. Let us deal with the warnings if things go to far.
Its obviously something a lot of ppl want to talk about. Maybe it would be a good thing to ask Eggy to voice his opinion about all this. Cos as you can see Sharkith has been trying hard to come to a compromise, and it in all our intrest if it would work.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Satyn wrote:I was referring to your Nazi comment.

I dont like kissing arses :(

So true :D

I would be sad if that was indeed your last post. This thread is being watched by all the mods. Let us deal with the warnings if things go to far.
Its obviously something a lot of ppl want to talk about. Maybe it would be a good thing to ask Eggy to voice his opinion about all this. Cos as you can see Sharkith has been trying hard to come to a compromise, and it in all our intrest if it would work.
Quote me right :/ I'm Gahn!
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

better now?
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Satyn wrote:better now?
Yep :p
Na Fianna Dragun

Haarewin

Post by Haarewin »

just lol.
it's a conspiracy to silence the masses!!!!
DOOM!
i don't have a sig.

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

<looks around>

where'd all the entertainment go?... just got back from the shop with me popcorn and sprite....
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Takitothemacs wrote:<looks around>

where'd all the entertainment go?... just got back from the shop with me popcorn and sprite....
Sprite sucks! Also u getting worse m8, i still remember the good old whiskey times -.-
Na Fianna Dragun

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

they get a little annoyed with me in the office if I'm sat drinking a bottle of scotch for brekkie!

but aye your right sprite does suck... but it can be improved by adding vodka :D
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Takitothemacs wrote:they get a little annoyed with me in the office if I'm sat drinking a bottle of scotch for brekkie!

but aye your right sprite does suck... but it can be improved by adding vodka :D
not another Brite whine please!
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”