Maybe we should send a message to GOA?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Seanpaul
Emerald Rider

Post by Seanpaul »

[quote="Mailimber"]The whole point of the matter is he made it without any regard, the fact you need to run after him and tidy up, is yet another example of why he is unstuitable to be a mod and even allowed to post in the forum ]

chief editor ftw!

twas over the line i admit, although i expect to get hit by a meteor for thinking that, God-Mod ftw :(

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

i have to tidy up after alot of people
i dont ban everyone who does this.
I tell them to not do it again.

However i find it ironic that Xest is being called mean for argueing with a GOA peep although he was saying things that i have read here and freddys house but he has done wrong?

and i appologise for the 'enough' post. it was alittle brisk but that was to stop people posting something i had already edited :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Seanpaul
Emerald Rider

Post by Seanpaul »

Banana wrote:i have to tidy up after alot of people

However i find it ironic that Xest is being called mean for argueing with a GOA peep although he was saying things that i have read here and freddys house but he has done wrong?

and i appologise for the 'enough' post. it was alittle brisk but that was to stop people posting something i had already edited :p
wasnt any need to argue with req though, poor bloke should be sifting through radar accusations and people trying to blag free artifacts instead of having to go over something that happened before he got the job for the umpteenth time.

Mailimber
Emerald Rider

Post by Mailimber »

Banana wrote:i have to tidy up after alot of people

Out of curiosity how many other mod's do u need to tidy up after or even warn over making such a statement?

I am not calling him mean i am calling him a egotistic tit who shouldent be allowed post here, and who certainly shouldent be allowed mod, FH he would get a insta ban, ingame on any server he would get a suspension if not a ban. But here you tidy up after him and tell people they are not allowed talk about it ;(

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Seanpaul wrote:chief editor ftw!

twas over the line i admit, although i expect to get hit by a meteor for thinking that, God-Mod ftw :(
die by meteor !

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Seanpaul wrote:wasnt any need to argue with req though, poor bloke should be sifting through radar accusations and people trying to blag free artifacts instead of having to go over something that happened before he got the job for the umpteenth time.
But that's the point, I'm complaining about GOA's history of poor service and if a lot of it happened before Requiel got the job why is he even getting involved? My original post had absolutely no attack towards Requiel whatsoever and he decided to make it personal - he actually dragged himself into it, which again as I've stated already is just one of many examples of unprofessionality.

I like how it's a bigger deal that a mod of a voluntarily run forums doing something wrong is a much bigger deal than a paid employee of a company with an image to try and keep clean starting arguments and personal attacks with people complaining about GOA's poor service :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

[quote="Mailimber"]Out of curiosity how many other mod's do u need to tidy up after or even warn over making such a statement?

I am not calling him mean i am calling him a egotistic tit who shouldent be allowed post here, and who certainly shouldent be allowed mod, FH he would get a insta ban, ingame on any server he would get a suspension if not a ban. But here you tidy up after him and tell people they are not allowed talk about it ]
So it's okay for you to make personal attacks towards someone you don't even know but not vice-versa?
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Seanpaul
Emerald Rider

Post by Seanpaul »

Lothandar wrote:die by meteor !
nerf :(

Warning - not geographically correct or to scale.

Mailimber
Emerald Rider

Post by Mailimber »

Xest wrote:My original post had absolutely no attack towards Requiel whatsoever and he decided to make it personal - he actually dragged himself into it, which again as I've stated already is just one of many examples of unprofessionality.
Maybe like others on this board he finally had all he could take of the shite you talk about.

oh and a apology would be nice for the now edited comment you made, or do you feel the people who read it are undeserving of one?

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

no other mods need the tidy up i agree.

but the only mods we have are ayana (who rarely posts) and lairiodd (who has zenlike wisdom) and myself (still newbie mod) and xest (mod who peeps have previous hatreds)

tbh the only person who ASKed to be a mod was Xest. He is the only person as of this date who has ever asked for this responsibiliy. Cyfr also but i said no as soon as he asked.

This isnt Freddys House. I dont know if its the old prydwen.net anymore but then again daoc isnt like the same game i played 1yr ago either.

As youve seen on threads recently - people CAN argue with each other here and as long as it stops within a resonable amount of time then the thread wont be locked.
You have a certain freedom and with that comes responsibility.

As for why Xest was made a mod - he pulls no punches, has no favorites and he is a mod people can moan and and get moaned back at. However he has NEVER abused the privilage. He moves topics to correct forums and splits/merges when needed.

As for the stopping people talking about the stfu and die comment. It ISNT allowed here (tho not bannable) as its just not nice to say and i was basically chatting with Xest on msn regarding this thread when 2 people posted what i had already deleted.

As always - when a person has done someting to warrant mod interaction it is usually on pm/msn when we do so and not on the forum.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”