Warning -

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Sugah
Emerald Rider

Post by Sugah »

Kallima wrote:[ooc] Zcerus is the enchanter, Xcerus is the druid alt. People do tend to mistake a single letter sometimes. Oh and Zcerus was the 2.10 thing, and Xcerus the EoY.

Now about the spoof Amarillo video...
Do peoples best friends?
Hib/Pry
Minewt - Eldritch - Tailor in Training
Mingle - Ranger - Fletcher in Training
Sugah - Vampiir - Alcoholic in Training
Arctura - Druid
Minuwt - Chanter

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

[quote="Elrandhir"]hehe ok, well only sharing with my closest frinds that I can kick arses of IRL, and don´t think Im alone doing this ]

Now that I totally agree on. I would have done the same, only I dont have any friends (see RL section why..)

/Ankh

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

So then, whens the burning part?
look, no hands!

Now retired

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Now that I totally agree on. I would have done the same, only I dont have any friends (see RL section why..)

/Ankh
checked it fast, still don´t understand though, does have something to do with that brick wall, looks bit suspicious? ;P
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Mojo wrote:So then, whens the burning part?

There you go!

/Ankh

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

[quote="Elrandhir"]checked it fast, still don´t understand though, does have something to do with that brick wall, looks bit suspicious? ]

Aye, anyone standing next to a brickwall deserves a life without friends!

/Ankh

twinga
Emerald Rider

Post by twinga »

well for who dont know xcerus is a nice mana chanter we have in our realm that seems stolen 1 or 2 EoYs i really not sure about that (i wasnt there surely any other could explain better), and then in rami´s raids in 2.10 xcerus were a nice mana chanter that tried to fuck us 50+ hibs that were in that raid, that started to hit runihura, trying to steal all us the credit of 2.10 (he created his own bg with 2 more toons to try and steal us credit).

Yesterday in ml1+2.2+2.10 raid Childofkhain logged xcerus in (i remember in the moment who he were thought in not say anithing as anyone can have seconds oportunitys), but then after raid end this guy "stole/claimed for himself remains + SoD" saying he take them becuase he dont have remains and then he needed SoD (then he said he dont know how much SoD cost, lol if he really need it so much is strange he dont went to merchant and look for 1 and see prices :P), and yes he dont said nothing before hand neither in bg neither in his raid post about he claiming anithing.
Btw in the start of the supposed looting this guy come out with "becuase of leader descresion i dont loot anithing" as he run out from all us waiting for the looting, i think he were going to keep all for himself but after read i said about he were xcerus, seems he come back and loot some stuff (i wasnt in bg then i left it after say about he were xcerus), knowing that problems surely coming.

As Childofkhain said in some of his post as he put "looting at leader descresion (or however word is it)" means he can go out from the raid with all drops without peopel can moan at him ROFL!, so yes remember is you join any of his raids you are just peons working to get him loot, and then if he feel sorry for you all then mayeb loot some stuff.

And now this Childofkhain guy trying to make us believe he isnt xcerus, (thing that i shown in my last post and everyone can see looking his posts can see isnt true), and yes we have to believe that when xcerus fuck us all hibs is his friend playing and not him (when as is shown in posts seems like he playing this chanter all the time not his friend, but well as i said none friend exist as are same person :P).

And yes Ankh i know what you say can be friends share information and becuase that xcerus posting today :P but isnt strange xcerus never ever has joined an arti/ml raid or anithing? just Childofkhain? and repently today he start doing?

Well i stop here cba more with this :P i thikn is clear they are same person, just so everyone know before join any of his raids.

Later :)

Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

whats this spoof video then ? i want to see it now :) givf !
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Kallima wrote:[ooc] This and the ML1 raid thread do seem to have got a bit muddled. It was only post 4 on this thread that made me get involved.

Come on SOMEONE must know an internet address for me to watch the military spoof version of the Amarillo video. Talk will you! It features a firbolg, and I think I'm in love.
sumwhere on the bbc radio1 news page...

i think....
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Ankh wrote: Hahaha

There you go!
It's 2005 don't we have moving pictures yet? ;)
look, no hands!

Now retired

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”