small request

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Satyn wrote:So Kivik you're saying that i cant solo anymore that i have to get in a grp? And if i dont do that i have to just accept that my fellow hib players stand there looking at me getting my arse kicked?

Sorry but thats big no. I refuse to let anyone force their playstyle on me. I play this game for FUN for the ppl in it. And i show respect. Looking at someone getting their arse kicked (your own realm mate) is anything but showing respect.
Well u ain't really soloing if u ask for help or not? :)
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Gahn wrote:For some other people isn't really fun to win only cause of superior numbers, so? ^^
Huh? Who said anything about winning cause of superior numbers? Its about helping out when people ask you to help. Not about interfering without asking if they need help or not.

/Ankh

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

<ankh> wrote:Huh? Who said anything about winning cause of superior numbers? Its about helping out when people ask you to help. Not about interfering without asking if they need help or not.

/Ankh
In fact if u "help" some1 u (and the helped one) only win cause of superior numbers, that was my point.
Anyway this is a long dead horse, i won't change your point of view, and in fact i don't want to, and u lot won't change mine, so let's be friend and make a group hug!
Na Fianna Dragun

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Gahn wrote:In fact if u "help" some1 u (and the helped one) only win cause of superior numbers, that was my point.
Anyway this is a long dead horse, i won't change your point of view, and in fact i don't want to, and u lot won't change mine, so let's be friend and make a group hug!
"For some other people isn't really fun to win only cause of superior numbers, so?"

Yeah, but I still don't get your point. This post wasnt against the ones who didnt want help...it was about the ones that DID want help. So I don't get your point...if any :P

/Ankh

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

<ankh> wrote:Ofcourse, but nobody would enjoy playing this game year after year without actually gaining anything from the RvR. The warfare isnt THAT fantastic after all.

/Ankh
I Agree :)
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

<ankh> wrote:"For some other people isn't really fun to win only cause of superior numbers, so?"

Yeah, but I still don't get your point. This post wasnt against the ones who didnt want help...it was about the ones that DID want help. So I don't get your point...if any :P

/Ankh

Err
<ankh> wrote: You know...you and many others keep going on and on about the "roleplayer" way of playing the game. No offence, but its not about roleplaying or honour for that matter...its about having fun, and for some people its not really fun to die just cos their realmmates refuse to help them. But ofc - thats my opinion.
/Ankh
For me it's not fun to win cause i add on a fair fight, hence the superior numbers, got the point now?
Na Fianna Dragun

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Gahn wrote:For me it's not fun to win cause i add on a fair fight, hence the superior numbers, got the point now?
Fair enough, but helping somebody is not something you do for personal gain - so its really not about winning when you help somebody (well, it IS ofc..but not about a personal victory).

/Ankh

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

<ankh> wrote:And thats how I played too. I respect fellow players in the same realm who doesnt want adding - but I don't really bother with the enemy :)
Well...thats how it used to be for me when I played anyway :P

/Ankh
Quoting Ankh again, but its a (perfectly reasonable) sentiment expressed by other people here, but I think Caylan's post put it very well as to why this wasnt a suitable position for everyone.

Oh and Norcott, please dont resort to pointing out peoples spelling mistakes, its about the lowest form of response anyone can make on a forum. What is said is so much more important than how it's said.

Good to see an active thread here on Pryd though.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Oh btw, as I'm not playing anymore I perhaps should be abit more quiet - but hopefully my posts brought something to the thread anyway (good or bad) :)

/Ankh

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

for all the years i played, i was solo about 90% of the time - i got a good fair few solo fights and didnt really expect people to add - there was a time when adding was quite rare in the solo game, but now it dosent really seem to exist anymore. so why complain if people are just trying to keep the solo game alive? i hate having to rely on other people - hence the reason i rolled a shade. sure it may sound naive to think there is still any solo game left anymore but its nice to think there are still a few out there who want 1vs1's.
oh and soloers' ; dont be silly and ask for help in a 1vs1 fight when you dont tolerate adding.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”