1.82c - Good or bad?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Xest wrote:Nah, only pet that can still chain stun is theurgists air pet cos they only last 20secs, hit for next to no damage, take loads of mana, are easy to kill and only hit one target. SM/Cabby pets definetely can't chain stun anymore, for every 3 sec cabby/SM pet stun you get 15 secs of immunity, it was in the same patch they changed melee stun immunities so that immunity timer is 5x the duration of the stun, i.e. slam only has 45sec immunity now instead of the previous 60sec. I'm sure this change was ages ago like 1.75 or something, I'm suprised if euro doesn't have it but maybe I'm wrong and have misjudged how long ago this change actually went in.
In fact that change only affected melee stuns m8 :)
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Gahn wrote:In fact that change only affected melee stuns m8 :)
Lies seems am wrong

from 1.72

- We have changed how the immunity timers on combat styles work - they have been changed so that the immunity timer will now be exactly five times the length of the stun, rather than the standard one minute duration. For instance, if a combat style's stun has a 5 second duration; it will trigger a 25 second immunity timer, instead of triggering the standard one minute timer as before.

- We have changed how the immunity timers on pet stuns work for pet classes. The immunity timer will be five times the length of the stun. For example, a pet with a one second stun will now grant a 5 second immunity. The pets affected by this change are the Cabalist Amber Simulacrum, Spiritmaster's Summon Spirit Thrall line, and the Druid's Summon Nature Spirit line.
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”