Please post experiences of item loss

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Cernos
Emerald Rider

Post by Cernos »

Anyone know if accounts that are long term inactive could be affected?

My two accounts have been closed for about 6 months, but I hadn't completely ruled out returning for Darkness Rising. I'm not going to subscribe just to find out though. If GOA offer 10 days free subscriptions, it should be made available to all subscribers with characters on Prydwen, active and inactive, so we can check.

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

lol rofl.. hope I find my chanter in full scale ^^

do they have state etc them things? :D
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Adianna
Emerald Rider

Post by Adianna »

nothing. 80 qual 70 durability or something...
Adwaenyth - Alathanne - Adianna -=- Face Down / Prydwen-Excalibur

European Time Zones:
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbr ... ezones/eu/
World Clock - Europe:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c ... ent=europe

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Just spoke with Killsimba - his main account OK and he is checking the buff bot account. Apparently Thegoat has lost everything of all his characters including all of his vaults.

What I would like clarification on is why he was asked to list everything that he had (including rogs) when GoA have the backup to be able to check? How anyone could remember everything is beyond me. I am kind of seriously worried now because quite a few people I know have had characters stripped.

:(

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Cernos wrote:Anyone know if accounts that are long term inactive could be affected?

My two accounts have been closed for about 6 months, but I hadn't completely ruled out returning for Darkness Rising. I'm not going to subscribe just to find out though. If GOA offer 10 days free subscriptions, it should be made available to all subscribers with characters on Prydwen, active and inactive, so we can check.

all accs was affected from what I have heard, both inactive and active.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Cernos
Emerald Rider

Post by Cernos »

Elrandhir wrote:all accs was affected from what I have heard, both inactive and active.
What I feared. I've just contacted RightNow to ask them to clarify the situation regarding closed accounts. They need to let people with closed accounts check for free, because it would be bad news for anyone returning at a later date, especially after buying an expansion, to find their characters are stripped and the restoration window is long since expired.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Cernos wrote:What I feared. I've just contacted RightNow to ask them to clarify the situation regarding closed accounts. They need to let people with closed accounts check for free, because it would be bad news for anyone returning at a later date, especially after buying an expansion, to find their characters are stripped and the restoration window is long since expired.
Aye, I agree. Ive got 2 closed accounts I'd like to check. (and 2 active that ive already checked)

/Ankh

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

My Vampiir was naked when I logged onto her to farm aurulite :(. Her backback however had all the items still... and I remember all the names of the armours he wore (since they were all aurulite purchased) and the weapons she used.

Just need to wait for Rightnow to send my password back to me. Jewerly I don't mind loosing, as I can buy/farm that easily.
Retired until further notice

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

Well I reported my missing items four hours ago and other than the automated response I have not heard a thing.

I would imagine that the level of reports to RightNow has been increasing in volume all day so I would guess some people are not going to have their toons back and ready today :'(

Wonder how late the techies are going to work to get this all sorted out - it will be going home time soon.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Majty
Emerald Rider

Post by Majty »

I have not lost anything on my only open account, But there I only have one of my main chars. The other two accounts are closed and cant reopen them until in about two weeks because of lacks of funds :/
DAoC - Hib/Prydwen
Ibarnae Greenroot - Lvl 50 Champion
Areliwin Greenroot - Lvl 50 Nightshade
Mileanna Greenroot - Lvl 50 Animist
Madde Greenroot - Lvl 50 PvE-Bard
LenaPH - Lvl 50 Buffbot Druid

GuildMaster of Aurora Borealis

World of Warcraft - Bladefist (PvP)
Warrior, Priest, Paladin & Mage, Lvl 70 & 60

Starwars Galaxies - Chimaera
Kepeetee Wamigma - Former TKA Master

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”