Catacombs release

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Dotster
Emerald Rider

Post by Dotster »

i put my hands up to there effort :-)

i hope it gets sorted so they have more cd keys so i can play the new classes while i got time of work but if not ill wait till next weekend :eek2:
maybe im back

New Toon Tripler - VW lvl 49uk:

all chars are gonedoh:

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

delivery's SHOULD be made on monday if you pre-ordered from play.com, good friday was a no delivery day for royal mail, and i mistakingly thought it was. bit annoyed about it all, but well done to Req for sorting all this out. good effort :)
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Dotster
Emerald Rider

Post by Dotster »

pikeh wrote:delivery's SHOULD be made on monday if you pre-ordered from play.com, good friday was a no delivery day for royal mail, and i mistakingly thought it was. bit annoyed about it all, but well done to Req for sorting all this out. good effort :)
i was on the phone to play.com and the only reason i cancelled my order with play.com as the manger said that there was no way a catacombs game will leave the store till the 1st due to a lot of complaints ect and they would get in to trouble and maybe sued or something like that

so i will just go to stores on the 1st if i not get it from dlgamer as at least i no i will have this on the 1st as play said it will not leave the store till the 1ST but maybe there just covering there bcks and you all might get the game before well i hope ya do
maybe im back

New Toon Tripler - VW lvl 49uk:

all chars are gonedoh:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”