Is HIbernia doomed?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Mojo wrote:i renewed for a month and i play once every 2 weeks for half an hour, you will be fine :p
Thank gawd

VidX

Post by VidX »

Heta wrote:I dont agree with you there Vidx, when I read his post first time I read it the way he say in the post above
Read it again then:

First he's saying that Excal groups are more experienced, then he's saying that Prydwen ones are... bit confusing to say the least.
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Shi
Emerald Rider

Post by Shi »

as far as i recall, guilds like GoS, HDS, SP were present in frontiers and active as they were the most numberous, organised and prestigious on pryd.
i can't specifically recall them though as 'fixed' rvr grps in sense as NP introduced it to pryd hib.
like it or not, but for hib it's NP who started the trend, then was Sevarance, Eclipse etc (not in chronological order, just in case someone QQs at it :P).
what's the fuss and why ppl get so touchy about it /sigh
is not like someone's is taking ur medals away or sth :D u were all great and ur acts will be remembered for ever and ever, /amen :D
Luri 4 ever
Shin, Runepriest,<Ravens Bane> K8Peaks EU

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

VidX wrote:Read it again then:

First he's saying that Excal groups are more experienced, then he's saying that Prydwen ones are... bit confusing to say the least.
No, I'm saying that Excal groups are more experienced when you use time spent doing 8vs8 as your measure (I even explained that in the original post :p) but Pryd groups play to a higher level. I'm sorry you can't comprehend that, I even made it clear in my original post that you could of course use a different measure of experience but apparently you were incapable of reading that line.

Read more, be a cock less, problem solved!
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

ShiShi wrote:as far as i recall, guilds like GoS, HDS, SP were present in frontiers and active as they were the most numberous, organised and prestigious on pryd.
i can't specifically recall them though as 'fixed' rvr grps in sense as NP introduced it to pryd hib.
like it or not, but for hib it's NP who started the trend, then was Sevarance, Eclipse etc (not in chronological order, just in case someone QQs at it :P).
what's the fuss and why ppl get so touchy about it /sigh
is not like someone's is taking ur medals away or sth :D u were all great and ur acts will be remembered for ever and ever, /amen :D
Yep, not sure why people are getting so touchy about it, it's just the way it was, no point hiding the truth when it's hardly a big issue :)

I guess some people just like to think they've always been the best and it upsets them that someone might have at some point been better than them much earlier in the game even if they might not be now, kinda sad :p

VidX

Post by VidX »

Xest wrote:No, I'm saying that Excal groups are more experienced when you use time spent doing 8vs8 as your measure (I even explained that in the original post :p) but Pryd groups play to a higher level. I'm sorry you can't comprehend that, I even made it clear in my original post that you could of course use a different measure of experience but apparently you were incapable of reading that line.

Read more, be a cock less, problem solved!
Please ban yourself for resorting to personal insults Xest.

ggkkthxbye

usp:

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

VidX wrote:Please ban yourself for resorting to personal insults Xest.

ggkkthxbye
Is that all you can come up with?

Guess I was right and touched a nerve then, usual type of response when people know they're wrong :p

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

enuff peeps pls

full moon on prydwen.net again i see :(

i would split the personal insult posts however its relevant to the conv!!
if they do continue though i will be locking the thread.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

VidX

Post by VidX »

Nope, usually those who resort to calling others a 'cock' have lost the argument.

Reading over your posts again they can suggest that you are saying Excal have been doing it longer but Pryd are better, yes, I'll give you that.

However since you said that Excal have been doing it longer and therefore 'more experienced' it is also possible to take from that that you are saying they are better than Pryd.

Depends how you look at it I guess. But I wouldn't have used the word 'experienced' as it usually implies that they are better.

usp:

Cuchuluhain
Emerald Rider

Post by Cuchuluhain »

I'd happily take most of those I listed up against the current 'flavour' of the 'best' rvr groups out there.

Given the names I listed, most of those moved on from HDS to be in groups like Eclipse, Severence, Celestius.

Ya know, some of the best damn players in the game, and some fabulous people to boot.

oh and succi, ifyou arent even playing any more, why are you posting here and how would you know what rvr is like these days, oh thats right, you were in Nolby for a while.

well, thats one down.

no, wait, teador, being a l33t twazzock got punted from several guilds then ended up in NP and then quit back to alb when np died off from believing their own bullsh*t.

so thats two.

Hey Silver, do I get a bounty on each member, or is it just for the whole NP going away?

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”