should I have to pay before they restore?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

VegetaFH1 wrote:No need for the corner Nana...
Im sick of gettin pissed off about this subject
ppl have there opinions.. no matter if there right or wrong an im sick of trying to correct em an help goa... so.. there really isnt much more i can add to the thread (thats.... if u can really call my last post "ADDING" to the thread..)
[Edit Quinlan]
No need for that

[/edit]
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

VegetaFH1 wrote:Is it GOA's fault.. that u lost ur items?
Uh, did you miss the whole database corruption issue? Of course it's GOA's fault.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

awarkle wrote:The question is would you actually return to the EU servers or are you just going to stay on the US ones ? because if your never going to return then there isnt much reason for GOA to do work on the account (yes i know its crappy ) but still why increase your workload when that work is going to go to waste.
In all honesty... yes... why? because I still love the community... another reason.. I have 2 accounts still open and paid for till october next year... so they have had rather a lot of loyalty from me. and I am also still playing my shade and using my BB... US DAOC for me is a release from the politics... a place where I can do things on my own at my own pace.. EURO daoc for me is about community more than anything else.
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

*sigh* I just had a nice peacefull walk in the sun with my little lad, got some fresh air, decided to have a look at the forum and BAM! ....

I'm not gona sit in a corner tbh, dont start flaming or even come close to it or I'll lock this post.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

People where able to express there opinion. GOA has explained themselves.

No need to wait till this thread turns in to mudslinging. Had enough of that in the past on the exact same subject.

Closed
finland:
holland:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”